1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Lindvior Update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zephyrx, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyrx

Zephyrx User

hi, i have some questions about the latest patch
    1) can u tell me when it is arranged to be applied?
    2)i have othell rogue dwarf. i read from other forums about the class changes and i really got troubled. i would not like to play as spoiler before god, so will i have the option to change race/class?

thanks

2. Iustus

Iustus User

as i know you can change for every class, e.g othell adventurer or as you want othell fortune seeker, so its your choice
    for 1st ask you have to w8 for info from server, nobody knows and nobody will tell you, but i quess about 3weeks, maybe 1 month, we can only discuss about day of update

3. Zephyrx

Zephyrx User

what i meant by class change is if i can change in general. for example instead of going for othell class i can chage completely to tank/tyrr/iss/sum etc. i saw the new changes and skills and i would like to become elf tank...

4. Iustus

Iustus User

no no, i meant only your class but another race, if you are othell you can be all othells, spoil/aw/th etc, you cant change othell for tyrr/tank

5. Zephyrx

Zephyrx User

oh ok. the race will still be dwarf or will u chane appearecne also. do u know?

6. eAgan

eAgan User

i dont think it will be like that . example : if you already choose at the beginning to be dark elf othell rogue you will be in lindvior ghost hunter othell, elf othell rogue > wind rider othell, dwarf othell rogue > fortune othell.... actually dont know how it will be named. but it should be apply like this . also for every different race there will be new skills, active and passive.

7. mYzor

mYzor User

once lindvior "lands" here, you'll get the chance to change your class.
    meaning you can be othell adventurer, othell wind - rider, othel ghost - hunter or othell fortune - seeker. but you will still remain dwarf since only the rogue path changes and not the race.

8. pontiak

pontiak User

and this applies only to special situations (in this case dwarf) ? or it will be applied for every case. for example, let's say that you are now a dark elf othel; so in the future update, will you be able to choose from othell adventurer, othell wind - rider, othel ghost - hunter or othell fortune - seeker ?
    or you'll be upgraded, by default, to othel ghost-hunter (in this case).

thanks and regards.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

it will be the same for every case as it was said its changing the class and not the race.

10. Zephyrx

Zephyrx User

so just for clarification and to get it straight. i have dwarf othell. my choices will be between othells (elf-d.elf-human) or between class proffecions (spoiler-crafter)?

11. B3lial

B3lial User

you will be able to choose othell adventurer, othell wind raider, othell ghost hunter or othell fortune seeker.

on a side note, only dwarfs will be able to become tyrr maestro and only orcs will be able to become iss dominators. also only as a main class, not on dual class.

sama19 likes this.
  12. Bajito

Bajito User

hi mates,

lf info of kamael enchanter. terragamers don't have info. anybody have info?

13. JahRasta

JahRasta User

i heard that there will be no special enchanter kamael.. dunno what happens with this race

14. B3lial

B3lial User

yeah, kamaels are screwed again, there won't be a new iss judicator class, moreover kamaels won't be able to make judicator a dual-class anymore and those people playing kamaels who will already have an awakened iss on dual will only be able to choose iss hierophant, iss sword muse, iss spectral dancer or iss doomcryer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.