1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

76 Duelist looking for Clan.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BerserkForces, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BerserkForces

BerserkForces User

hi all,

just got to 76 last night, i am now looking for clan. i have l2 experience (but iâ´m newb on god).
    iâ´m looking for a clan with nice people, some clan i can call home and level with my clanies.
    an international pve focussed clan would be ideal. i stick to my clan, i have no alts and i play as often as i can.

thankx in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  2. JahRasta

JahRasta User

actually u should try to get into blackswans clan, they are kinda low on the people, so u would fit

3. voooo

voooo User

true but the problem is that they dont recruit low levels so the op should apply for ob/rg/ooc since they recruit anyone who is capable of confirming invitation

4. JahRasta

JahRasta User

yes, bs increased level requirement for getting into clan to 105+, that's why they can't inv more people to clan and are being zerged :/

oh wait, noone want's to apply even :d

5. BerserkForces

BerserkForces User

hi there, i checked for blackswans post but indeed they ask for a level i do not have atm, besides all that pvp stuff would be bad for my health atm. looking for clan ingame is like russian roulette and iâ´m afraid of getting shot in the head.
    for me l2 is not about solo, or about randomly done stuff, i would like to get into a clan that promotes leveling and growth as well as team play. i need a lot of pve atm.
    iâ´ll keep looking..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  6. BerserkForces

BerserkForces User

i found clan you can close this one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.