1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feoh Wizard - Questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Traxe, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traxe

Traxe User

hello!

i want play this class
    therefore, i have a few questions regarding to feoh wizard.

is it true, that after awakening you can leave the old magic (with 3 proffesion)? is it profitable? can i have old information and there is no such possibility?

what is the best race to choose for feoh wizard? i care about the game pve (first) and pvp later.

i would like to be able to gain experience by yourself, but in the future i'll be looking for a team, of course.
    i know that the elf has the fastest attack, but in the old chronicles i envied slightly different when seen as others (human/ de) killing monsters faster than me, because they had more damage.

so, human, elf, dark elf or kamael?

(i do not know how it will look in the new situation kamael livindor chronicle, and the selection of its subclasses)

thank you in advance for your answers.

2. MrGrammaX

MrGrammaX User

humen + soultaker(necromancer)

3. Walkirye

Walkirye User

1 the only 2 skill that u may want to keep is, arcane power and epowering echo (if u are de).. all the other skills gets updated, and it get better (maybe u can keep vortrex or curse of divinity, but at the end its get better the new one).

2 dark elf is the best atm... and in future update they get better (necro will be 2nd choise also).

elf have better wit, wich mean more mcrit rate, nothing more because all classes can go to max cast spd. and feoh is the 2nd best choise to solo (after wynn), at low lvl. at 90+, if u are soloing, u are doing something wrong.

about kamael, its the same like any other race, since all subs gives the same certificates for sub/dual class skills. the only thing that maybe u will be worry about, its that u wont be abble to make aeore/wynn/othell/sigel as kamael, unless u re-awake your dual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.