1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Experiment 55 Retrieve the Stolen Taxes - Rewards

Тема в разделе "Experiments Archive", создана пользователем Tully, 24 апр 2013.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Tully

    Tully Innova Group

    Регистрация:
    15.10.12
    Сообщения:
    179
    Симпатии:
    86
    tags: [god] [chests]

    - i retrieved the stolen taxes
    and i got some treasure chests.
    opened - bear, one more bear…
    what shall i do with the rest?
    if i open them, can something
    else appear? what the heck?
    well… today i’ve got a ten thousand
    of these chests. and i will check.


    purpose: open 10,000 chests received as a reward for the retrieve the stolen taxes – rune and retrieve the stolen taxes – aden campaigns.

    items used: [sub][​IMG][/sub]10,000 treasure chests of the king of rune and 10,000 [sub][​IMG][/sub] treasure chests of the king of aden.

    upon opening [sub][​IMG][/sub]10,000 treasure chests of the king of rune the following items were obtained:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    upon opening 10,000 [sub][​IMG][/sub] treasure chests of the king of aden the following items were obtained:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    conclusion: when opening the reward chest received for the campaign, you have an 80% chance of getting a [sub][​IMG][/sub] blessed scroll: enchant armor (r-grade), a 10% chance of getting a [sub][​IMG][/sub]blessed scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade) and a 10% chance of getting unbind scrolls of a certain grade. the chance of obtaining a [sub][​IMG][/sub] dark amaranthine enhancement stone is very small, taking into account the fact that only 60 of the best participants of the aden campaign and 40 of the rune campaign get the reward.
     
    KSERW нравится это.
  2. KSERW

    KSERW User

    Регистрация:
    26.03.13
    Сообщения:
    1.099
    Симпатии:
    357
    missing a t in title ^^ re(t)rieve
     
  3. DeepBlue

    DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

    Регистрация:
    30.11.11
    Сообщения:
    13.764
    Симпатии:
    439
    haha, thank you for flagging, fixed ;)
     
Статус темы:
Закрыта.