1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Turned 90, having problems getting ready to Spezion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fructis, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fructis

Fructis User

yo all! i just turned lvl 90, and i.m doing pre quests do be able to spezion, the thing is, i.ma at a quest which i can.t complete, i.ve been googleing a while and nothing helped me. i am at the "we are friends" quest, where i need to free to fairy citizens, problem is, i.m hunting coccons for more than 1hour and not even one came out from them. and recently i talked to a guy who said i don.t need to do this quest, which confused me even more because when i enter kimerians instance, npc noeti says i don.t have the "grass flute", so i can.t face kimerian. therefore i.m stuck =s because i need it to finish the following quests so i can go to pod.

how did you guys do it? any help?

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
  2. Ronove

Ronove User

"we are friends" is an optional and side daily quest. you don't need it to access spezion.

3. Fructis

Fructis User

edit: i think i got it, a friend just said i don.t need to talk to noeti when i.m ported in, just follow the road and there will be the boss. well, thanks to him. can close now.

ps: now i got reuse, will try tomorrow! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.