1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experiment 57 Items from Hero's Treasure Boxes

Discussion in 'Experiments Archive' started by Yumi, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

    Yumi Innova Group

    Joined:
    15.10.12
    Messages:
    257
    Likes Received:
    57
    tags: [god] [chests]

    we all know we need a hero,
    what can though a hero need?
    hero's treasure box? with zero
    chance to fail when using it.
    and inside: attribute crystals,
    or some bind removing scrolls,
    some fresh milk, a russian thistle!
    kidding. just enchanting stones.

    purpose: open [​IMG]10,000 hero's treasure boxes and record the results.

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's treasure box10,000100%[​IMG] hero's attribute crystal pack8,63686.36%[​IMG] hero's blessed enchant scroll pack6436.43%[​IMG] hero's enchant stone pack4484.48%[​IMG] hero's destruction enchant scroll pack1481.48%[​IMG] hero's bind removing scroll pack1251.25%
    [​IMG]

    we opened the 8,636 hero's attribute crystal packs and got the following:

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's attribute crystal pack8,636100%[​IMG] holy crystal 1,31815.25%[​IMG] dark crystal1,29715%[​IMG] fire crystal1,31615.25%[​IMG] water crystal1,26214.6%[​IMG] wind crystal1,29615%[​IMG] earth crystal1,30015.05%[​IMG] holy stone (+60)1141.35%[​IMG] dark stone (+60)1041.2%[​IMG] fire stone (+60)1001.15%[​IMG] water stone (+60)811%[​IMG] wind stone (+60)1061.25%[​IMG] earth stone (+60)921.05%[​IMG] holy stone (+150)520.6%[​IMG] dark stone (+150)400.45%[​IMG] fire stone (+150)330.4%[​IMG] water stone (+150)470.5%[​IMG] wind stone (+150)290.35%[​IMG] earth stone (+150)490.55%
    conclusion: upon opening a hero's attribute crystal pack the chance of getting an attribute crystal is 90%, while the chance of obtaining a certain attribute crystal is the same for all attributes.

    [​IMG]

    upon opening the 125 hero's bind removing scroll packs the following results were obtained:

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's bind removing scroll pack125100%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r-grade)5544%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r95-grade)3931%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r99-grade)3125%
    [​IMG]

    this is what we got from the 643 hero's blessed enchant scroll packs:

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's blessed enchant scroll pack643100%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (a-grade)477.3%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (a-grade)8212.75%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (s-grade)497.6%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (s-grade)14021.75%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (r-grade)8112.6%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade)24438%
    [​IMG]

    conclusion: upon opening a hero's blessed enchant scroll pack we get r-grade scrolls in 50% of all cases, while the chance of getting a blessed scroll enchant weapon (r-grade) is 3 times higher than that of obtaining a blessed scroll enchant armor (r-grade).

    here is what we obtained from the 448 hero's enchant stone packs:

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's enchant stone pack448100%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (a-grade)296%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (a-grade)6815%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (s-grade)4610%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (s-grade)9421%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (r-grade)5913%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (r-grade)15935%
    [​IMG]

    conclusion: upon opening a hero's enchant stone pack we have a 50% chance of getting an r-grade enchantment scroll, while the chance of getting a lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (r-grade) is 3 times higher than that of obtaining a lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (r-grade).

    when we opened our 148 hero's destruction enchant scroll packs, we got the following:

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's destruction enchant scroll pack148100%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (a-grade)2617.5%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (a-grade)5537%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (s-grade)1711.5%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (s-grade)3121%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (r-grade)21.5%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (r-grade)1711.5%
    [​IMG]

    conclusion: the most valuable item obtainable from a hero's destruction enchant scroll pack is scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (r-grade). the chance of getting this item is rather high and equals about 10%.

    {tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}{/tr}
    [​IMG] hero's treasure box 10,000100%[​IMG] holy crystal1,31813,18%[​IMG] dark crystal1,29712.97%[​IMG] fire crystal1,31613.16%[​IMG] water crystal1,26212.62%[​IMG] wind crystal1,29612.96%[​IMG] earth crystal1,30013%[​IMG] holy stone (+60)1141.14%[​IMG] dark stone (+60)1041.04%[​IMG] fire stone (+60)1001%[​IMG] water stone (+60)810.81%[​IMG] wind stone (+60)1061.06%[​IMG] earth stone (+60)920.92%[​IMG] holy stone (+150)520.52%[​IMG] dark stone (+150)400.4%[​IMG] fire stone (+150)330.33%[​IMG] water stone (+150)470.47%[​IMG] wind stone (+150)290.29%[​IMG] earth stone (+150)490.49%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (a-grade)470.47%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (a-grade)820.82%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (s-grade)490.49%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (s-grade)1401.4%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant armor (r-grade)810.81%[​IMG] blessed scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade)2442.44%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (a-grade)290.29%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (a-grade)680.68%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (s-grade)460.46%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (s-grade)940.94%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant armor (r-grade)590.59%[​IMG] lucky enchant stone: enchant weapon (r-grade)1591.59%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (a-grade)260.26%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (a-grade)550.55%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (s-grade)170.17%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (s-grade)310.31%[​IMG] scroll: enchant armor of destruction (r-grade)20.02%[​IMG] scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (r-grade)170.17%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r-grade)550.55%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r95-grade)390.39%[​IMG] unbind scroll (r99-grade)310.31%
    [​IMG]

    conclusion: when opening a hero's treasure box, one has an 80% chance of getting an attribute crystal. the chances of obtaining each attribute crystal are pretty much the same. the chance of obtaining an enchantment scroll is about 20%. the chance of getting a particular scroll varies from 0,1% to 1% depending on the scroll type.
    the price of one hero's treasure box is about 15kk. an attribute crystal costs about 5kk. opening multiple hero's treasure boxes in the hope of gaining profit is rather risky, as one can easily spend all his adena on them. but if you wish you can try your fortune. you might be lucky to get the most valuable item – a scroll: enchant weapon of destruction (r-grade), which costs about 500 kk.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.