1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja agathions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ginaki7, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

hello to all community!have you recently seen the ninja agathions (soul avatar agathions) that ncwest has implement in store?i find them cute and nice to have.so i would like to propose to the innova team to put them in store if you like but without the active/passive skills they have . it would be an nice addition of agathions in store for those who would like have their favorite race and sex as companyto their long trip of lvling and equiping :p

ps: this is only a personal proposal without affecting the game or giving op stats/skills.(personally i looooove the female dark elf ninja agathion :p )

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  2. Inverse

Inverse User

links? screenshots?

3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

ginaki7 likes this.
  4. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

well the truth is i am at work and i have some restriction on websites i visit so i cant post screens now but i will do afternoon although i think its not necessary since elesmira covered me full.i remind that i only propose to add the agathions not the skills!

5. Zebedin

Zebedin User

i shouldnt watch this site cause i cant focus on if advice it or not lol
    yes i know without skills they are cute and would be nice to have them in store
    we allready have agathion with skill on core, but its a vitality replenish (ofc capped at 10 items with pa)

soul's shield - pdef/mdef +30% 500 active 20 seconds 20 minutes
    so if ncw lolserv add this kind of skill and we know that in epeisodion this skill will be feoh soulhound skill
    why should i roll feoh if i can use it on my imba tyrr, *** logic
    just wow

6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

ncwest destroyed the srv with all this op sh1ts that has put in store.when i heard for those agathions i was so excited and waited for the d lef female but when i also saw that they come with special skills i quitted and came here.i cant stand there any more :p but if they put them in here without the skills just simple agathions it will be a nice refresh on agathions and nothing unblalancing game.hope innova team see this and think of add them :d

Cerniymagus likes this.
  7. Zebedin

Zebedin User

yea sure :p

and till this time you should check out sin eater agathion, i found this litlle devil prety nice and he dont take you exp :p

ginaki7 likes this.
  8. Elesmira

Elesmira User

come on!!! you saw what is my position about nc west on other posts :d...
    i am just too lazy to post every pic of every agathion plus their skills when i can make you see them like this :d

may i ask how i can obtain the sin eater agathion? i did not see it in the l2 store, if it is forgive me i am blind :p

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

sin eater agathion ? ha, get pk points then go to hardin to see black judge and activate the sin eater quest :p.

Zebedin and Elesmira like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.