1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question regarding WC leveling and gameplay/style

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Weeeu, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weeeu

Weeeu User

hello everyone, i'm new to this god stuff, so i will be short with my question. how should i gear up my wc while im leveling him? should it be robe + magic weapon for infinite mana drains or light armor + blunt like the old days? and which one of these equips are more suited for high lvl game-endgame play?

2. Darma

Darma User

magic weapon + robe (all lvls) = unlimited + fast xp for wc, so, i recommend use this.

3. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

correction to darma robe+magic weapon till 85.after 85 heavy armor with duals :p also keep a pair of duals on you pre 85 in case you do boss or something and your mana finish.if your mana runs out put duals and go hit mobs or boss for less than 1 min and poof!your mana is up again :)

ps: after 85 you will see if you want dual blunts or dualswords.check iss's passives and decide what weapon suit you best according to your playstyle.but hv armor is for sure!

4. Darma

Darma User

ye basically i was speaking till 85 (before u awaken :> )

5. Weeeu

Weeeu User

alright! thank you both for quit reply :)

6. St0ne

St0ne User

after few updates back aint matter which duals in use,passive give same bonus to blnt/swords/2h swords ,only diffrences r in sa's in those weps.
    also there is few guides alrdy for iss.
    before awake only robe+m.wep (acu. best sa) ,with sonatas and wizzard harmony u never out of mp.
    regrds.

skycletistelp and Layeque like this.
  7. Zebedin

Zebedin User

1 hand magic sword + sigil + robe from evo road
    and you can endless drain everything till 85 (everything on your level cause drain have penalty)
    for example go up from cruma to toi then on varka, anywhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.