1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noble Vesper (armor skin)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Valente, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valente

Valente User

good evening to you all,

we all know the extreme difficulty getting a set vesper noble, not the acquisition of stuff (basic vesper), but mainly noble stone.

i absolutely love the skin of the armor (in my eyes, this is the most beautiful set of lineage ii, but that's just my opinion), and i must admit that spending time (and money) for getting a set just for its skin does not really enchants me.

i would like to know if it was possible, in the future, to have the vesper noble skins (vesper noble appearance stone, for example) of any type (heavy / light / robe) through the l2 store?

regards,

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    RedWind likes this.
  2. BabyMantis

BabyMantis User

defently love that idea and yeah i think too that it's one of the best lookin armours ingame (maybe not on all races but on most hahaha)
    +1 for the idea

3. Ronove

Ronove User

i would have to say i don't agree, for 2 reasons.
    1. quite a few people (few dozens? maybe) have worked a really lot to get their noble vesper sets to use as appearance stone, it'd be slightly unfair to them.
    2. the (marvelous!) appearance is a reward of the work needed itself.

Robby likes this.
  4. Valente

Valente User

i respect your arguments.

5. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i respect ppl who worked hard to get vesper noble but you cant keep vesper noble forever and go 99 with this armor :/ so i would agree with the proposal of making vesper noble skin appearance available in store just for the look.
    +1 from me

ps : i love seraph armor the most but to be honest i dont think i would go 99 and stay with seraph while eternal(no matter how ugly seems to me) has better stats.so in same way even if i had vesper noble hv i dont think i would stay with that more than the 87-88th lvl max 90.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
  6. Neidr

Neidr User

it's not about staying with that armor, it's about changing your r99 set's appearance, so it looks like vesper noble.
    those who want vesper noble appearance go farm the stones/buy them. you should work for that looks, like others did

7. tcetso

tcetso User

+1 for appearance stones

8. Valente

Valente User

thank you to everyone for your participation.

9. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

nah guys rly!

thats ******ed.

the look of vesper noble was special, is special, should always be kept special.

rather work hard for it or u dont deserve it! easy as that.

its like oooooooooooouh* i only worked to buy a vw golf but i has to look like a lamborghini diablo. loool

just pathetic.

if u want to look pimp, if u want to look hardcore, do it or leave it. easy as that.!!

never bring appearance stuff like this. couse vesper noble is "the loook"

bring normal appearance armor/weapon/hairaccessoires packages to change look on your sets but dont bring other stuff rly.

10. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

and how exactly i will tank at 91 lvl on a vesper noble?i don't wanna have it in wh i wanna see it on me...but when mobs and rb see me on vesper noble armor they will die from laughs!

11. Inverse

Inverse User

you have blessed armor appearance stones in shop now.
    so you get vesper noble, transfer its look on your armor -> problem solved.

12. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i wanted to ask it i can choose vesper noble too?if yes i thing its fair cause its max 30 days limit.so in this way everyone is happy.

13. Riouds

Riouds User

for use the blessed appearence stone you need to have the desired set for retreive the appearence from it.

14. JahRasta

JahRasta User

and guys guys, on future patch notes, after epeisodion or in it, they will make - one stone only 200 olympiad tokens, not 2k like before, so it will be easier to make vesper noble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.