1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enchanting with Giant's Scroll

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bakoura, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakoura

Bakoura User

scroll: enchant giant's weapon (r-grade): increases p. atk. by 6 for r-grade one-handed sword, one-handed blunt, dagger, spear, and other weapons when enchanted. increases p. atk. by 7 for two-handed sword, two-handed blunt, dual sword, two-handed fist weapon and crossbow. increases p. atk. by 12 for bow weapons. increases m. atk. by 5 for all weapons. doubles p. atk./m. atk. starting at +4. every enchant attempt has a chance of increasing the enchant value between +1 and +3 chosen randomly. for blessed weapons, all stats will increases more than normal weapons.

hi everyone !
    if i have a +2 weapon and i try to enchant with it, can i get +4,+5 without risking to break my weapon ?

thx

2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i think yes it should, but can't confirm 100% :p and it's big chance you will get +1 so +3item xd

3. Alarion

Alarion User

yes in such scenario you will get weapon +3 or +4 or +5, depends on luck. you cant burn weapon if you use this scroll from +2.

4. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i enchanted my bow and my blessed twilight necklase like that. the bow became +4 and the necklase +3.
    the possibility to go +5 is extremely low as far as i have read elsewhere.
    but its not going to break for sure on +2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.