1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Choice

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xaldarae, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldarae

Xaldarae User

hey there,

i got a question. i own two accounts, one of them is premium. now iam planning to create a healer, as twink char but i cant decide what is faster to level it. create it on the premium account for having the 100% pa benefit or create it on another account to make my wynn (which is on the pa) my mentor (so i will always have mentor guidance if needed) an after 77 powerlevel my healer with the wynn in bloody swamp.

what do u guys think ia faster? create on pa or plevel it with wynn? :)

2. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

my answer would be both premium + powerlevel :) make the new char on non premium account. make your wynn its mentor. level it up to 77. than pay 1 to 3 days pa on the small guy and powerlvl it really fast (depends how much time you have to level it up) :d this is win/win situation. you have mentee coins, the 1 day pa is really cheap :d still even without premium account the powerlvl is fast solution. however, now the vitality before 85 is finishing really fast and a wynn is a really good for powerlevel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.