1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grind Die On this Chronicle ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Epyh0n, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

hi guys i was leave game 10 months ago and returnin game with lindivor client before leave i was 97 wynn nearly 98 in 1 week i see grind totaly die and noone exping normal except 90 95 chars in crossroads 3 min for 1 mobs slow as turtle i am asking ppls for o3 they dont know there even +97 guys and trying party with 90ish guys they stay only for quest and leave so what u prefer for randoms like me ? to get 99 dungeons give bad xp and doesnt worth for hours

respects
    sry for the bad engrish

2. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

grind didnt died because of chronicle, just because of mainstream way to play this game.

you can get like 2%/hour at 98 with decent party on soh south 2 for example. peoples still to lazy to move *****.

you can make orbis 3 zone quests easy now, that gonna give reward boxes for each 30 min plus random raid boss spawn. peoples to lazy.

you can make spoil pt for bear and bewr in last rooms of pagan, and still get some exp. peoples to lazy.

and now you can go for hardcore aoe in land of chaos or 1 by 1 in crossroads. peoples to blind to check other spots, cuz " orc give veri veri exp! is bestenenen!!!!!!"

who cares about kill speed? >,<

RedWind likes this.
  3. Schierke

Schierke User

ppl still thinking if they log on every day they must make all daily's **** quests.
    fortuna is usless - no drops, kartia boring on high lvls dont give much xp - no drops, only epic spezion and baylor are good. ppl go to make dailys on soh - aka zahak petra and kundas and go pr, same on gf. i see only ppl grinding s2/3 and sometimes crossroad with low killing speed pt. when lindvior go live in 2 days i made 40% on 96 solo - so belive me grind is better than only dailys + usless instance only.
    gf (spoil gem r + mats)
    orbis 3 (good zone quest + bosses)
    soh (spoil gem r + mats)
    pagan temple (spoil bless enchants + mats)
    on high lvls crossroad

the problem is still this same (no thx, only daily). most ppl play in cp so maybe they make only instance + clan events idk i dont have time for this sh!t.

4. Alarion

Alarion User

well for high lvl clans it is + dragons + trasken + orfen + aq + baium + epic istina + epic octavis + tauti + sieges + other pvp stuff and bosses. most of us doesnt have time for lowbie farm but as for ppl who are not in such clans i also can recomend you:

stop making some uselss instances like fortuna etc. remind yourself how was working lineage before god instances.

5. sh1ny

sh1ny Moderator

it's easy :

aoe party 97+ -> soh. can be mages ( i guess ) or tyrrs. 97+. take two healers and you're good to make 2-3%/hour on 98 with nevit+xp+vita.
    aoe party with 99 tyrr -> land of chaos -> better exp than soh. a lot less adena than soh. can be tanked by 96+ tank. 2 healers for sure. without nevit/exp/vita i get ~10m xp/mob on 99.
    lethal party 95+ -> crossroads. waste of rune/nevits if you're not killing fast enough. you need at least one archer or dagger high level. the more you have, the faster you kill.

being in big clan -> sad story :( i feel like i am playing raidage 2 atm, no time to do anything else. for redguard, for the period of 01.06.2013 to 17.06.2013 there were ".. found 29 raid(s)". that's including sieges and stuff, but still.

6. Schierke

Schierke User

grind is good but adena issh1t on this chapter. enchant skills killed me.
    best way find good work -> buy l2store -> sell items on market and make easy legal adena to boost your character.
    lvl 99 is nothing but top gear + skills its hardcore.

or u can go to top clans and lick some a** maybe they give u something ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    syzgod likes this.
  7. sh1ny

sh1ny Moderator

actually, no amount of the action you suggested, would do you any good in "top clans". we all have scoring systems ( aka dkp ) and we have them for a reason.

8. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

mmm i want to try orbis zone quest farm... becouse 7 parties get "wining" reward there

9. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

seems problem is lazy ppls on this server
    u guys prefer soh aoe but ppl stay for dailys and go pr so i am mad about my 3 months p.a so doing fortuna better than doing nothing

i miss old orbis farms qq

10. Zebedin

Zebedin User

he lost more dkp leaving red guard than you can imagine, couldnt even buy soe for it

11. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

test #1

gf exp - averge 10 mobs/train

team lv - 92-97
    exp gain for iss enchanter on lv 95 +pa + vit in 38 min - 4%

Crazy0ne likes this.
  12. Schierke

Schierke User

dkp system is ****.
    u go tauti with many ppl and u got one ring qq
    its good only for dragon and maybe if ppl play in cp system. but for now drops from epic octa and istina, tauti is ****.
    better go work for one month earn money sell l2store and i have more adena than fu*king dkp. bb

13. ElyssTheMidget

ElyssTheMidget User

wyn 95 with pa + vit
    solo gf
    20-25 secs per mob
    50kk exp / mob + 30-50k adena

that means in 5min +- i get more exp than fortuna :s

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    evbxkuhyt likes this.
  14. Alarion

Alarion User

i wonder when ppl stop doing lol instances and will leave to grind in open spots. how much time they need to realise it is much better in this update : )

15. Zebedin

Zebedin User

dont spread this info ><
    you will only make my spot floooded by other win summoners

16. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

i have a question. do you think its possible to achieve some normal solo farming in lets say pagan first room with aeore (with some melee weapon)+ fenrir and lumi.

Glanarielle likes this.
  17. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

if you like sado maso, then it can be possible :d
    but for aore healer i recomend standard magic weapon plus seal of shilen smal trains, or the new spot - kings cementary (or so).
    for details you should wait for zebedin, he is an "factor" if you talk about solo exp healer :d

data:
    sos - hellish creature + shilen messanger: averge xp for kill ~5kk if you take 1 spot it can be like 60kk/1min

kings cementary - some wtf mobz :d exp ~5kk, very weak mdef some of them got special respawn and give more xp (also die for 1 hit) if you know blackbird (or so) he made 2nd char wizzard there to 99 already (they say so :d)

18. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

sos and cemetery are both really really bad places for solo farm (lol adena and drops). thats why i ask about pagans couse i can make quest there and have chance for really expensive drops.

Schofield likes this.
  19. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

pagan solo part also got weak drops and also same exp like rest of this places :d

20. Zebedin

Zebedin User

i spent 150milions on fenrir + top equipment and on 97 + lumi hex +5 wasnt able to solo pagan + unison with war
    even mobs that drop keys
    sos there is a spot up there with cementary where you take 3 small trains at once but yeah its for exp only (if you not count adamandite drop)
    i found out that kings cementary is hell good spot to exp if you are stacked with wierd troll items like talismans critical clarity robe set on healer with magic atack and blunt weapon and whole vit nevit items
    its cool to just come there around and 2 shot mobs like an old times
    but as for healer is not more solo spots
    i suppose you just need to be better at king cementary farm and sos aoe

i still love my fenrir* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.