1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Equipping a Healer decently

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xaldarae, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldarae

Xaldarae User

hey there,

iam just about to roll a healer but i wonder...how to equip it decently to level up since er has gone and cheap unidentified items too? i mean i can get free c grade stuff from 2nd prof quest but what to do after that? soloing as a healer is hard and even harder if you dont got good stuff?

i just found another thread about one guy asking about this situation with his archer and people told him to stay in c grade (pl) till 85. well thats clear but with healer its different. you need atleast a decent weapon to do dmg and propably a good armor.

i know about that new quest chains but the result ****s a bit to be honest. i mean iam always low on coins and never can afford equipment matching my current level.

also -unlike as in older chronicles- its not worth it to craft a or b or s grade since you level up pretty fast and at 85 you get free r grade stuff....

and please dont tell me to get in party and leech exp or do rb. i want to be independent and able to solo.
    from 77 on i got a wynn to plevel me but i only has 12kk so not rly enough money to efford good equipment.

ty in advance!

p.s.: i got some stuff like:

- dc heavy bp
    - mj heavy plate
    - mj helmet
    - doom crusher

but those items dont really match a healer class. or can i atleast change the doom crusher for an a grade mage weapon at any bs? so i maybe can stay in c until a grade, then use that a weap till 77 and get leveled by the wynn in bs till 85.

edit//
    i got a healer at ncwest but i just logged and got off after 10mins. those "servers" just ****! but if i dont have any chance to level i healer here iam just pushed to that company :( since i rly prefer playing healer!

2. qre8ive

qre8ive User

this whole new system of steel door coins really ****s indeed. at lvl 70 i was finally able to get an a grade weapon from steel door coins after which is had like only 5 coins left. so it's not possible to get armor or jewels besides the weapon...

btw on ncwest the path to awakening still works, perhaps it's an idea to turn it back on here as well?

3. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

this new coin system has an upgrade system inside it. if you don't buy anything else from it (in theory didn't tried it yet) you can upgrade your weapon there up to dynasty (it is valid only for coin type weapons though). the coin cost is not reduced but you don't need to buy every single weapon, just upgrade it. if you can't effort it, play with shadow weapons till you can. keep in mind the pailaka 40 is no longer giving b grade weapons, now is giving low c. armor up to a is not really expensive. and again, grind with party matching room open and keep an eye for rb parties. as a healer noone will kick you even if you're dressed in divotion as long as you heal them.

BlackWoodz likes this.
  4. Geo96

Geo96 User

you choose either armor or weapon to upgrade, you dont have enough coins for both. the thing is that if you choose weapons and keep upgrading them, the time you will have enough coins to upgrade to let's say a grade you will be far out of the level range for a grade, you will be closer to s.

jlobe likes this.
  5. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

come on, lets be serious and fair. with the raid system level up is not like is a big deal of a grind there... if you have a on 70 as a guy said he bought, there is no problem at all to continue to level up and make quests and raids with it till next coin quest. just the newcommers should know that they have to choose armor or weapon from coins system. since they can go with common c till a and than buy a from luxury shop i don't see the problem at all.

6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

well i havent done a big research in lindvior but arent there still the common items used to exist before god?and what about shadow weapons?if there still exist you could use common c grade armor and shadow weapon c or b depend on lvl and gather all the coins for an s grade weapon so you can go lvl up.if you have someone to powerl lvl you 77-85 you could use the coind for a grade weapon(and some a grade staff) and dont even bother with s grade.ofc if those items still exist.or else you will need some help for sure...

7. randomm

randomm User

well from my point of view the biggest problem for the new comers is exactly the rb system that provides fast lvl w/o any rewards/adena. that's why new pplz are getting close to 85 but they can't afford to buy a weapon or armor. when we started here we had no er, no mentor, no rb system, only overpriced buffers in aden. being the fact we were forced to grind we had enough adena to buy armors till a grade and at 76 we even had adena for s grade weapons. and yes, we didn't gathered adena to buy all the sh1ts we needed but that is lineage. farming w/o shots or running half map to get to a spot is making some pplz crazy but i repeat... this is true lineage. even like it is now is way easier then previous chronicles. new comers have to choose between fast lvl up and no adena/gear or slow lvl up, grind like they should do it and have enough adena to buy what they need. the new rb system is for fast lvl-up subs, box chars or for pplz that join server having here friends/support from older player base. who come solo w/o knowing anyone on this server have as option to join an academy and ask for help in that clan (mby they have a chance to get some adena for graduation) or grind like crazy to achieve their goals.

8. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

i have to disagree. if a new toon is making his/her daily quests and farm with party room (level range) open they'll end really fast 85 lvl with enough adena for shots, because this is all they need money for. since they have their gear for free on 85... just the people have to think that rbs are not the only way to level up.

9. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

and never ever forget to get a mentor in order to get the 85 rewards and 50% bonus xp. everything else can be gathered from dailies.

10. Kunsaka

Kunsaka User

in pasive skills, shows thet light armor gives more bonuses then robe, is it bugg or healer must wear light ?

11. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

when i was between 85 and 95 i was running in blessed immortal robe set +4 but then maybe things were cheaper. so i would sugest you to get the robe set from the mentor reward and use it until 95 when u can get seraph and most of the healers on higher level run with heavy and some in light because robe have really low p def.

12. Zebedin

Zebedin User

if you are #yolo healer, run in robe with knight ( so ****ing terrible idea ) i give you 100% that you survive 10 seconds due to celestial

13. Elewen

Elewen User

the survival in this cronicle is almost the same with hvy or robe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.