1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New cry - drama - hate - noob mode - topic

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aminiryku, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

cuz ppls try to cry everywere else lets create them place to cry like kids that didnt get what they wanted :d

ill start:

#1. qqq i have no adena for shots cuz i dont pick up it from ground ! give evo rego way back !
    #2. i seee veri veri bot every corner !!!!!!!!! they stand and do nothing but im sure they are bots not dual boxes that camps something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #3. i want to buy new shoes!!! who the nub delete this epic spam topics ! qq i realy want to buy them cuz they are so cool on forum !

enough for now cuz ill self pawn myself !

enjoy! :d

(remember about privacy to dont get self own :d)

2. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

thank you for the effort, however, i'd recommend to submit this category's reports directly at support.4game.com.

Aminiryku likes this.
  3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

amini you have no attention in game that you try to be another hack3r-guy? i dont mention your pvp skills anyway...

4. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

mr razzly

great time for obligation

ps. i died only once there yesterday, from ooc wizard, and thats why fake death op
    ps2. the only person you killed was healer :d past you used double ue combo ofc :d

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
  5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

if you start flaming the thread will be reomved so i suggest you behave.

Aminiryku likes this.
  6. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

well i wanna laugh from all this forum warriors, i wonder if someone else also got same fun like me :d because:

"... dunno what im doing here! i guess its fault of game, not mine im superman ..."

some peoples like razzly dont really share same black humor i do :) (so he finds ocasion to abusse)

deepblue why you delete spam about boots? :( arent they epic? ;o person that spam us know we want his boots. hah :d

nyweriissss helpppp! i need you and your "another win for bs" pleasee ! :d

7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i am here! tadaaaaaaaaaaaâ¬! and another victory of... of..ofofof...*** forgot :/ ah! newbies!!!!! yes yes them, they started to flood our small servur and make a lot of drama topics, sad for db(deepbluesomthing) to have so much work, he/she watevar is very tired these hothothot summar days imho, but w8 lets stay on..oh maybe offtopic!!! damn i alrdy did it...

anyway! spam this topic with cries plx and i will try to help... amm.. i mean troll... each of you newbies~!!! and not just them! buaahhhahahahahahahah

/disconnect for farm...

Aminiryku likes this.
  8. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

wee need your 5 cents alarion ! pleaze ! make epic history with goby !

goby exp -> meet afk dog -> he go report him for bot

be good tr... person ! :d

if you make it perfect it will be best perf turbo mega giga ziga meybey police topic i saw in this month :d

/ontop

lf parti 4 raide bosse, veri mani mani und expe!

3 min past boss

wtf no expe ! bugeen riporte sirver is veri buge!! mi privete l2j worke beste 1000lvlv 1 bosen
    mi bake to boten trainen lvlv up dere

9. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

nyweris stop creating multiple accounts to speak with yourself go breath some fresh air. the least this forum need is second r*t*rd like yourself

Norekien and Aminiryku like this.
  10. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

love you ! :d thats the spirit ! xddd

so now i should say: hi im nyweris ! anyone saw nyweris, nyweris pls pm me on forum cuz im nyweris and you are nyweris,

that just reminds me league of draven :d

11. Nyweris

Nyweris User

ami with who you speak? ah nwm...

off topicz: why no newbies posts >< cmone there should be troubled ppl who searching for adenahhalp and itamzshare with buff given and xp zones powerlvling stuff! we know you are there smwhere!!! we will find you!!! and help you!!! till you get mental!!! and... you will become like these dudes posting here moar then playing like this dude forgot his name something like starting with letter and numbar "a1" :/ but i haven't seen him in a while...

anyway lf alarion help on the topic case as we have some difficulty here...

Aminiryku likes this.
  12. Alarion

Alarion User

gooby plz...

[​IMG]

Aminiryku and Mdrg97m384h like this.
  13. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

something new but old ! :d

party matching:
    crossroad lf dd

nothing strange?
    ...-------------------> 90-99

every epic troll post gain +1 thank from me !:d

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  14. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its only me or every single one of you feels growing rage at this game? :d:d:d

all this bugs, ******ed bots, spammers... everything at once puted together with an epic summer time and new chronicle that make peoples leave :d

i feel crismon rage gathering

15. Alarion

Alarion User

what do you mean? yep, spam bots are problem now, let them work and find some solution.

bugs are not huge and they are same or even less than on ncwest or russians server (we just need w8 to get some fix from koreans).

why new update make ppl leave? you all wanted back to roots, you got it. first crying: god sux, too many instances, only 8 classes etc.
    now crying bcs...?

anyway np, all can back to ncwest. some l2store to get weapon +15 + all top scripts on pvp, houndred bots train on each possible locations and massive lags on servers (happening regualry evey few weeks and events when more bots than usual loging to game).

rly no point to cry, better focus on your job and enjoy summer ))

Norekien likes this.
  16. Robby

Robby User

they will always cry about stuff like this again and again no matter how good or bad the update actually is. this is really sad, people dont know how to apreciate things(except epic jewels, ye those they admire and apreciate)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.