1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting materials recipes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NoLimits, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoLimits

NoLimits User

hello,

many of us was looking forward to revamped craft system with big expectations. now a bit dissapoitment came out when we explore it a bit. item recipes/keymats/mats craft prices seems not bad for me, but than you come to point where you need higher grade materials. some of them are really hard to get from mobs and recipes for them are really impossible to get.

check yourself:
    adamantine wire recipe: 3 mobs, spoil chance 0,001-0,01
    orichalcum wire recipe: 1 mob only, spoil chance 0,001-0,005
    list goes on....

so my question is: do we have to wait for some lucker which get recipe and set ridiculous price for craft cos he will be only one at server with it. or there are any plans to make some alternative way to get them? (event/l2store/etc.).

thanx for answer

2. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

this new revamped crafting system indeed is kinda weird. i've seen prices on naia (ncwest) server on ah of the more rare recipes ranging up to 250m. also, you need the same kind of mates for a-grade trough r-grade..? who has thought of this? it does kinda remind me of the #fail crafting system in ffxiv (1st release) where you had to use mats from level 40+ mobs to make an item for a level 3 player...

then indeed spoil/drop chance... i'm making a spoiler myself and all i get so far is thread, thread and did i mention thread? nothing else from spoils in mats so far (till level 76 on naia confirmed already). higher levels (harnak) have some differentiation in spoils, but still mostly lv1 and lv2 mats.

no, the drop/spoil chance for both recipes and mats have to be brought up a lot. even the old recipes like the lv6 molds were easier to get than a simple lv1->lv2 recipe is now :(

3. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

i suppose the idea is we to use those upgrade/downgrade recipes, but we still don't have enough information where to farm them.

4. NoLimits

NoLimits User

information are out there at internet... upgrade mats recipes from lvl 3 to lvl 4 are drop only from land of chaos and crossroads at charming chances 0,0009%. enjoy few years farming :)

5. tcetso

tcetso User

6. Vulture

Vulture User

the new crafting system was a fluke. you basically have to no-life lvl 99 areas to drop mat recipes for s or even s80 grade stuff, that's just ******ed, and the only thing it will accomplish is to widen the gap between new players and the already maxed out toons.

i wasn't expecting too much from it, honestly, but it was a dissapointment.

7. Snuffa

Snuffa User

another problem i see with this new crafting system is the item you have to buy for every upgrade. what is the point on being able to upgrade a level 1 mat into level 2 then level 3 when you need 10-20 items that cost 12k per item to get 1xlevel 3 (from level 1 mats) meaning your base cost for the level 3 mat would be 120k-240k when alot of the mats bar adamantite wire etc (the almost impossible mats to get) are not even worth that.

i too was in awe at how simple it looked after the update with less mats you need to mess around with but it seems to me the people behind it have some serious problem with maths. farming 50 items that have a 0.001% chance to drop from 1-3 mobs is just...

are the dev team here able to chance drop rates etc? if so i would like that higher combination recipe drop rates, very reduced price on the item you need for item comb/upgrade/downgrade & a much greater drop rate on adamantite wire, ori wire and a few other items. when the update has been out for 3 weeks and there is about 3 adamantite wire and 0 level 3 armor frags on the ah something is wrong!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
  8. BlessTheChild

BlessTheChild User

no! the day i will hear the innova change any drop rate it will be the end for me in here. i joined core from na and found something i wished from early teon days.

crafting will be improved, even so it's at beginning, at start i got disappointed but slowly i start to believe that it's a great system made for farmers and not for those who do daily.

about recipes, go farm them and you will get in the end, i would rather go farm it for 1-2 months at some low chance and get it but at least i will know that if other come after me he will have to farm some time for it.

i saw adamantite wire in ah who said they hard to find, someone really farm them, the price is high ... i can say too high for now but if we consider how rare they are .... i understand why.

stop complaining and go farm or complain and keep do daily.

one more thing, players been used in the last versions to check ah and make money with resell or whatever, they prefer to buy all parts/recipes/mats from ah instead of going to farm any. if no one farm, ah will go empty in recipes or parts, check twilight recipes for example in ah, 1 page? common! check twilight ingredients? not even 2 full pages!

if for example someone change the chance to get the "so wished" material recipes, then all will ask to be changed the chance for armor recipes/ ingredients and so on. it's good as it is, in the time when some complain and cry about it maybe some others farm, as for me i'm on those who farm "side".

btc

9. Andreask

Andreask User

as someone in nc west said: if a new server started now with the new crafting system in place, awakening players would be dressed in a-grade.

10. BlessTheChild

BlessTheChild User

fixed should be the required lvl materials needed for a/s grade (if not s80 as well ) to lvl 2 and not 3 as it is now. the hole between a<->r grade is huge to need same lvl materials. b grade can be crafted with lvl 2 materials and recipes+parts can be found at recipe dwarf in aden at an decent price.

spoilers can farm lvl 2 materials and warsmiths can craft b grade easy (recipes and parts can be found at recipe npc in aden bs) to make some profit but from what i can see not many do it and b grade have huge prices in ah now because of that. now let's say they will start craft and sell at least b grade because there is still demand of it, lvl 2 material prices will go high until others will see it as an profit way and will make spoilers to make some cash then materials prices will drop and so on.

11. Snuffa

Snuffa User

on this note if you exclude lux shop not even a grade.

blessthechild if you are happy to farm for upto 1/4 of a year for a mat recipe then good for you but for alot of people including myself are unwilling to farm for months for a damn mat recipe. these recipes are for level 3 mats so s/s80/r gear will soon be so rare without a steady supply of mats that the price of things is going to become insane. before people didnt care so much about the broken crafting system due to uni stuff but now that they removed them..

my point does not only stand for the recipes. i and many others are ok with farming mats to craft stuff, yes as like the system back in the older chron's farming s grade mats/recipes could take many, many hours of hardcore grinding to get the mats/parts/recs to attempt a 60% craft (without buying 1/2 the mats). but spending months for a single mat recipe when you would need a dozen to be self sufficient just with mats is ludicrous. even the hardcore chronicles it was easy to get almost all mat recipes yeah some could take 5 hours or w/e but if you are unlucky with this system you could spend a year and not get them.

you say that there is adamantite wire on the ah? yes there has been a few added in the last couple of days (around 15) livindor has been out for 3 weeks. this is not enough to craft a single weapon. so you believe that it is acceptable that 3 weeks of people killing mobs (by people i mean anyone that is aware this is a rare mat/sells there mats/farmers) only yields about 15 for the whole server?

hell i bet ncwest ah has almost no adamantite combination recipes on the ah (among others) and there is about 500 bots running 24/7 in high end places.

my point in all this is that to most people this system is broken.

to craft b grade weapons you need silver wire. the recipe has a 0.001-0.005 chance to drop (no spoil) from 81+ mobs some lower mobs with < 0.0009% drop. the silver wire itself has a 0.5-1 chance to drop from "shaman of ancient times" (lvl 75) and rest from 81+ mobs (most of them having a 0.001-0.005% drop chance). no mob spoils silver wire. though the "shaman of ancient times" do have a (if the drop calc is correct)reasonable chance 1 mob bellow 80 that drops a d-b-grade mat.

this is just 1 mat of many.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  12. BlessTheChild

BlessTheChild User

i have silver wire upgrade and combination, here you go. when need to craft pm me in game.

edit: ig name blessi

you are so wrong, will not start argue with you but you are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
  13. Snuffa

Snuffa User

well gratz to you for getting them recipes. for me in my personal experience the drop rates are bad. in the last 3 weeks i have level 6 chars 1-85, my friends also done 3 or so chars & i have had 0 recipe of any kind drop upgrade/downgrade/combin. not to mention all the hours of spoiling/farming mobs to attempt to get them. i have 100's-1000's of the more common mats.

anyways eventually they will appear on the ah so i wont be crafting until then unless i get lucky and a recipe drops (not likely).

14. tcetso

tcetso User

just wait 6 months till next update. then you can have mats recipes from hellbound.
    and the reason there are no mats in ah is maybe that everyone who spoils them, like me, keeps them in wh for own crafting one day. i have a lot of mats but i will not sell them :)

15. Walkirye

Walkirye User

i do it with my old acount on magmeld (ncsoft west), every mats that i get i keep it on my main wh.
    indeed, with the next update we will be able to pick the recipes for mats, but you will need lvl99 to get into hellbound. also, you need items that drop from mobs in order to get those rec, and even also, u will need a good dps party to keep alive in hb.

basically, if some of u want to craft/spoil, its better to make ur main that tyrr maestro/othel fortune seeker, since its to hard to make it on alts.

apart from that, with the next update the drop rates will be checked and edited, for a better drop rate (85+ areas).

pd: nowaydays, u can see that some mats drop better in one zone that in another, so, if u want a x rec or x mat, u need to spoil in x place to get them.
    pd2: only 1 month have been pass since lindvior release, u need to be a little more patience, im pretty shure that in a few month more we will be able to see a lot of mats/recipes/worshops for the new crafting, and i think that this crafting its far away better than the old one (uni or blessed), since a lot of items can be crafted, in order to keep the prices low.

pd3: dont complain so much, u are in a paradise for equiping, u pay 50kk for a chest twilight, even now, when they start to go down in quantity; i was needed to pay 500kk for the same item in na. here 1kkk its a lot of adena, there 1kkk is a twilight set 3x60 +4 (if anyone sell it).

16. AceKilla

AceKilla User

seems u guys know only 87-95 s3 ..then that useless zone cross roads.

17. MirOo

MirOo User

dont compare na with core. we dont have adena farm bots here ;d

18. piotress

piotress User

well, judging by the amount of spam bots appearing in the game selling adena i have the feeling that will change shortly. :p

19. Nyweris

Nyweris User

this forum is so easy accessible :/ bot's gogo! u are da future of men kind!

20. qre8ive

qre8ive User

the forum is a standard forum package vbulletin. standard package = many bots. it's also on a completely different domain so no relation to the game servers. stop crying, you haven't seen real forum spambots yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.