1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im a new kamael

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AitaPottoki, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AitaPottoki

AitaPottoki User

hi, im new, and my main is a yul trickster, and i decided to make an inspector class. i try to search in forum, but i didnt find a clear answer, cause some post are from older chronicles. in lindvior, is available to make an iss kamael? like iss judicator, or choose another iss after awakening? or inspector cannot become dual class?.
    i would like to apologice if this post doesnt go in this section, and say hello to community. if anyone can asnwer me, i would apreciate it. have fun.

2. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

hi there and welcome to our server.unfortunately you cant pick inspector to raise as dual class.you could do that before lindvior update and awaken it to something of the other iss but now you cant make the quest for dual class on inspector.

3. piotress

piotress User

no, a kamal cannot become an iss enchanter in lindvior.

4. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

just out of curiosity since you can re-awaken in every class through raina can't a kamael make w/e dual class he can and than re-awaken it as iss for 100kk?

ginaki7 likes this.
  5. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

well yeah sweet is right i had totally forgot that but you must check it cause there are restrictions to kamael's subs...i did the same i lvled dual duelist and re-awaken it to yul.so lvl up a soulhound or a berseker and then go for re-awaken.but better lvl what you want most apart from iss cause if you cant re awaken it to iss you will stick with the dual class you leveled.

6. Walkirye

Walkirye User

they can re-awaken to any class, and even to any new class (all can do that) with the stats of kamael (his main class).
    ie:
    you can choose to be, iss spectral dancer, aeore evas saint, sigel phoenix knight, etc etc. you will have all of your skills deleted (even the new ones), and be reset with a selection of 2nd/3rd class skilss of the 4th class you choose to reawake (aka, earth resist/mistyc inmunity for iss hierophant, or old ol buff for iss dominator; shield stun/aggresion for sigel phoenix knight, judgement for sigel templar).
    think it twice, in order to reawaken, u need 80kk adena first time, and 100kk adena all the next times. skill enchant, sp, will not be refunded, and u reawaken at 85 with 0% of exp. also, if ur first time u choose any of iss enchanter, u cant re-re-awaken at any of iss enchanter, so, if ie u pick iss doomcryer and for any reason want iss spectral dancer u need 200kk of adena to do that.

or at least, thats the way that nckorea do it (we need the confirmation of a member of the staff here).

7. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

a little edit here the fee for re-awakening your dual is 100kk at 85 and after 85 its 86=90kk , 87=80kk , 88=70kk , 89=60kk , 90=50kk , 91=40kk , 92=30kk , 93=20kk , 94+=10kk.

Keelycledef likes this.
  8. Walkirye

Walkirye User

ohhh i see and understand it better now :d.... for that reason when i reawake an a char of mine wich was 87 it took me 80kk and then i re-reawaken it and take 100kk :p...

good to know that, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.