1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antharas Balthus Knights on July 1st !

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Darma, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darma

Darma User

dear community of core server,

i know that there are players who didn't managed to be in this cool instance yet so me and my clan/friends are offering a chance to all 91+ lvl players to join us on the fight against the shillen's children, antharas !

july 1st, 21:00 gmt +2 we will enter. 5 parties will be made starting 20-30 minutes earlier, on 20:30 / 20:40. (5 just to make sure it will be killed fast).

updated: i'll be on the 1st pt, cherouvim will be on the 2nd and psychomantis will be on the 3rd, elesmira will take the 4th and nymphodora the 5th.

for those you haven't seen the instance yet, let me tell you that is easy. antharas's hp will start below 50% and it doesn't drop anything - we won't get any xp - so we don't have to aware of scammers. we will just receive 2 boxes from the npc when antharas dies.

if anyone of you wanna come, send me a pm here or ingame, mention your ig name/class/lvl so i can arrange the parties. we will also have party matching open so we can invite other players but players who will reply or send a pm here on forum, have priority!

bring your ++ weapons to give this monster tons of damage and your suimsuit because it'll be damn hot in there!

let's give players the chance to see instances and raids that are cool but they can't go yet ^^

ps: you can check a video from ncwest:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

you will all die there... you know that? :/

RedWind likes this.
  3. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

never died on west :p so if you know what to do you cant die !

4. Darma

Darma User

i don't think so. it's easy ^^
    i know how to do it. i've done it many times on ncwest but not even one time here yet, lol :p

5. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

its pretty easy and almost impossible to die so you just need the numbers so go people do it. last time i did it i received full seraph drop from the box.

6. Snuffa

Snuffa User

does each person receive 2 box's or 2 box's for the entire raid?

7. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

each person takes 2 boxes. you take them from an npc like in istina.

8. Darma

Darma User

this. when we kill antharas a npc appears and everyone gets 2 boxes.

9. Darma

Darma User

bump for today:

video added on 1st post. prepare to come guys! see how antharas balthus knights is:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  10. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!come on guys!prepare and come to have some fun!!just pliz the iss remember to use dm when we enter inside (dm=devil's movement cause most in here dont know it :) )

11. Darma

Darma User

in about 30-40 minutes from now we will start making parties, they'll be available in party maching for all 91+.

edit: 1st post updated with pls

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  12. Darma

Darma User

thank you all guys for coming!
    it was good.
    tbh and to tell you the truth i wasn't expected so many pms from so many ppl to come lol!

it was fun even though we had a few afkers inside but anyway, we did it :p

anyone got anything cool from boxes?

i wasn't able to record a video because i was playing from a laptop - and not from my pc - with extremely low graphics so the only picture i got was this when we killed it:

[​IMG]

cya in 2 weeks again ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  13. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

today was a success!(couldnt been fail anyway) we didnt expect so many ppl to join but we took so many pms even from whole pts and the positions filled so fast.i wish we could go more that 5 pts so we could go all together.sorry to those who didnt came even thought they had pmed cyberia but when he checked they werent online.ofc there is always next time so we wait you all again at 15th of july !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.