1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CP LF Healer 98+ and 1 or 2 DDs 99

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shanique, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique Moderator

we are all from poland, but since we are looking for 2-3 new members we can be international as well. we are playing in blackswans from the begining. our cp time is from 19:00 to 23:00 gmt 2 (we stay longer if is need)

our cp at this moment looks like this:
    healer 99
    iss 99
    tank 99
    wynn 99
    feoh 99

yul 99 (low activity)
    yul 99 (low activity)

what we are looking for?
    2nd healer- best if it would be cardinal, lvl 98-99, i preffer somebody who know how to play (doesnt matter if you are not top pro healer), 1800 atri and basic jewellery (istina, octavis, coc earring etc) is a must, with some specific jewellery (soul qa, soul orfen, soul baium, antharas, valakas etc) we can help in time

dds- at least one (maybe two), yul + othell / tyrr, lvl 99 or very close, best if he could be ma, you should know how to use your skills and how to act in pvp, full atri in weapon and armor with proper jewellery and stuff is a must. as i said before, with some specific jewellery we can help in time

what we can offer to you:
    - stable, mature party
    - a lot of fun in ts/ in game
    - daily pvp and some adena farm pt
    - instances like e.octavis/e.istina/tauti/frintezza
    - raids like queen ant/orfen/baium/antharas/valakas/trasken etc
    - interesting sieges
    - and even some more

what we expect from you:
    - activity in cp time and clan events
    - mature behavior and good sense of humor
    - i say no to: drama makers, emo kids, attention w... princesses, jumpers and quiters
    - pc that will allow you to play without big problems on mass pvp

if you have some questions or if you are already interested to play with us feel free to pm me in game "shanique

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  2. JahRasta

JahRasta User

hm, nice usage of white color! i mean, people who use white forum template will not see it :p

bump

3. Shanique

Shanique Moderator

didn't even know that there is a white forum...
    thx for advice, i changed it in case if someone using white forum :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.