1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Stuff at 90 lvl

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xaldarae, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldarae

Xaldarae User

hey there,

iam about to reach 90 level (yes, finally) and iam asking myself: what new stuff i have to do then?

i know about:

k90
    k90 solo
    fortuna
    istina

but what else? are there any daylies like the one in bloody swampland?

is there any alternative for teredor? any bosses like zaken?

thanks alot! :)

2. Darma

Darma User

kartia group, fortuna, spezion (spezion is like teredor but more organized) and istina gives good xp at 90 lvl. go for solo kartia too.
    you can try teredor till 92 lvl as far as i know. personally i was doing teredor with my healer till 92 lvl.

swampland daily is also good at these lvl. zaken doesn't give xp and all parties for zaken are till 89 lvl.
    for more xp, you can find (or create) parties for s3 (stronghold 3). the best xp till 95 lvl with pa + vp pots.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
  3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

are you looking for dailies giving adena, experience, items or anything ?

as far as i know, no daily at 90+ gives adena :d.

from level 90, you can do dailies in fairy settlement and garden of genesis but those are not worthy.

oh, you can do spezion instance every 4h where you could get an item drop and good experience if it's done fast.

from level 93, you can do spicula instance and 2 others dailies in the same area for good experience.

from level 95, we will see later once you reach this level.

4. Lizzzy

Lizzzy User

you also have kimerian and kimerian epic instances but you need qi which are obtainable by killing pan diem's and cocoons defenders in fairy settlement. low exp and low drop chance since lindvior tho.

5. Haron

Haron User

zaken never gives a lot of xp after awakening, but he drops even on lvl 91. change teredor to spicula after reaching 93.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.