1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About subclass

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SkyerArt, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyerArt

SkyerArt User

hello guys, i have 1 question(maybe it will sounds stupid). i never play god before and i want to know about race kamael, right now they can take subclass from other races? i mean can they be for example bd or prophet and etc? or they still can take subclass only from their race?

2. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

no you can take the same subs as before.choose 1 of them to make it dual sub.dual sub means you can lbl it more than 80 all the way to 99 like your main.the rest will remain 80 lvl.once your dual sub hit 85 and make the re awakening quest you can pay 100kk if you want in talking island at npc rayna(if i remember correct) and choose w/e class you want .this is the only way to chose w/e class you want on kamael except crafter and ol i think.it is 100kk for change your dual class class at 85 and it reduce by 10kk everytime you lvl up reaching the minimum 10kk at 94 lvl.for any further information feel free to ask.

ps:you can't pick as dual class the inspector class(which was evolving into iss enchater before lindvior).so in case you want iss you need to re awaken your dual class paying the required fee it demands on each lvl you will do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.