1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is that???

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by RoseDeMort, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseDeMort

RoseDeMort User

today i try do istina and when i was near npc ruminese and w8 all from other pts it was big lag and dc and when i try relogin i no saw at login site button for login!!!!!!!!!!
    it was write error 712 i try from other browsers but it was same and after some min i no see those button for login and it was more 30 min. and what when it start work i login try find new istina pt and what i was have reuse howwwww???????????????

and its no first time those problem with login game and reuse for some instance!!!!!!!!! how i must xp with those bugs????

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  2. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

personally when i had this problem i used to close 4game from task manager logout from site close the browser(even rr pc to be sure) and then login again. i dont know if you tried this but if you did and didnt worked then someone else might help you more ...

3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

or restart 4game service in the task manager panel.

4. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

neotiger, are there any future plans for fixing many current bugs or errors?

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

bugs and errors are not ignored nor forgotten, they are investigated and fixed depending of their priority level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.