1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally starting here, some questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Slaiter, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

hi everyone, after some months thinking about it, i'm finally switching from ncwest to here, another guy tired of full server botting and donator with uber weapons, so i hope i can really enjoy lineage ii here.

i have some questions:

1- i saw sometimes on hero shouts and even on forum, about stacked classes, what does it means exactly? i remember people looking for stacked dd's, or people that have stacked feoh+healer or something like that if i'm not wrong
    2- something i should do to have an stacked yul archer saggitarius or that class can't be stacked?
    3- can i get gear more or less easy here or is it overpriced as on ncwest?
    4- i saw some people with 400+ card pouchs from event, how is it possible to have that much? where to farm the event if possible?

thanks in advantage for all the answers and see you all in-game

2. KSERW

KSERW User

welcome here.
    1. stacked means geared. overgeared. dont know why they speak like this but that what it means:p
    2. to make stacked archer xp to 99, xp duals, subs and take good gear.
    3. its not so easy to take gear but at least ppl here dont use so much bots. ( bot is really low %). you can sell l2store also.
    4. its easy to make 400 card. for me best is faires. easily 100 per day. ( with few few farm)

staff herre ( gms , and innova ppl are really good, server is more stable and lag free than ncwest)
    about quality of players is other think;)

Slaiter likes this.
  3. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

thank you really much for your answers kserw :d

also having active staff is a big plus then.

4. KSERW

KSERW User

ofc you will not see gm ingame online but they help a lot. try to use support for anything you need. in comparison with ncwest they are for sure 10 times faster . ( some times they are late if they have thousands of petitions). gl with your lvls:p

5. Relic

Relic User

farmed today with friend in cruma tower subs made 250 event items from lvl 40 to 55.
    make sure you use single target skills and kill mobs one by one,as they have fixed aoe quest/event item farming.
    its hard to get gear compared to old chronicles when items where given out in exchange of doing quests,but still if you dont abuse vit items and do your dailys/instances money will come.
    as your level gets higher more money starts comming in.

6. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

which floor where you killing in? , maybe i have to try that cruma tomorrow then :d

as about equipment i had some luck and got r armor exchange coupon and men pendant from steel door guild coins so i sold it and got bow+twiglith light armor and with coupon got pants , lucky imo haha

7. Rangur

Rangur User

how did you get an r armor coupon and a men pendant from steel door guild coins? oo
    all i see you can get with them is time limited equipment.

fabzu and johnfistikis like this.
  8. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

men pendant, you just have to go to giran, to dwarven reconstruction manager, can't remember the name exactly, you have an option to exchange mats+adena and get some boxes, also you can exchange like 41 steel door guild coins more or less+ 150k adena and get those boxes too, if you are extremely lucky, you can get one of those pendant boxes when opening normal boxes, around 0.01% chance

about r grade armor coupon, another lucky thing, got the hidden card just from getting my daily card and traded the whole set of 5 cards and got the coupon

9. Zebedin

Zebedin User

well i was posting about yul moonlight sentiel being overpowered in this chronicle cause of 1500 perma attack speed
    but hopefully they change/delete pre awakening skills in future updates

why i hope this will happen ?
    cause as aeore healer i was abusing 2min cooldown mass rez then they fixed this
    allso old light armor mastery that made healers in light 1999 cast speed

10. Alarion

Alarion User

i got powind and still kicking enemies ***** with healer hits for +10k xdd

11. Zebedin

Zebedin User

and old elven elders has return/party recal :eek:
    and the most important high wit

and human sux now :(

12. Alarion

Alarion User

i wonder why healers in gruzzi cp didnt keep this double pr. since they failing hard with noblesses and healing maybe they could spam pr properly to dont force rest lol cp spam b soe so much....?

Zebedin likes this.
  13. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

dear alarion and zebedin,

please keep this thread clean.

Zebedin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.