1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why these unbind scroll(event) set up to "can't not be exchaged"?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by VithU, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VithU

VithU User

it is so rediculous:( one of our clan members got a unbind scroll-s grade from snake today, first i was happy cuz i have a bound arcana mace, i wanted to buy the scroll from him, he said to me :give me ur weapon and i would help u.
    i think he is a newbie so he doesn't know about bound items can't be exchanged. then i told him about this. he showed to me this scroll, ah, this scroll(event) can't not be exchanged too!(╬▼皿▼)
    both he and i were able neither to cry nor to laugh. i have the bound items of s grade but not him, he keeps the scroll and can't do anything though.

2. yogzotot

yogzotot User

are you sure? i got unbind weapon r grade and sell it at ah with no problem... s grade should be no different

3. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

it is different. s - are event type.

VithU likes this.
  4. VithU

VithU User

y, only s grade cant not be exchanged, the other one in our clan got a unbind armor (r),this one can be exchanged and sell in ah. the man who keeps the scroll (s) doesnt have any bound items of s grade.....

5. Hochi

Hochi User

i had exact same thoughts...and there is no other way of getting them. too bad the event is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.