1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming to innova

Discussion in 'Archive' started by maomi, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maomi

maomi User

i'm thinking of coming to innova, but i'm not sure what to play. i used to play ncwest but server is dead now and no fun to play. i enjoy playing supports but i like being a dwarf. so i'm not sure how i should start out my main use to be a dwarf iss with a healer sub. i thought to make a spoiler or crafter and then sub a support, but which is more useful to the server spoiler or crafter?

2. Razzly

Razzly Banned

well i used to say: play the character that make fun for you not for server. it must be pleasure to play for you.
    what the point to play iss/heal or whatever if you dont like it? game is not fun then.

as for spoiler or crafter... there is no difference, in this chronicle its not a big use - but in next one i hope it will.

lenelee and DIUBLITH like this.
  3. maomi

maomi User

kewl when l2 finish downloading i think i will make a spoiler and see how it goes ^^.

4. Hanta

Hanta User

about dual , is not a bad idea to choose a class that can use your mains armor/wepon ..

but anyho as they said already , choose what u think you will like to play

5. Walkirye

Walkirye User

both spoiler or crafter armor can be used as dual iss/healer, but maestro on heavy would be more usefull.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.