1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new player

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BimBame, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BimBame

BimBame User

hi, i'm new to this game and i want to play as a feoh mystic muse. so i have some questions:
    1. what armour or robes should i wear? i know that for a low level it shouldn't mather but when i will get more levels i want to do a lot of pvp.
    2. what weapon should i wear? i saw some youtube videos and there were using diffrent weapons. some used 1 handed staffs others used 2 handed staffs. so please tell me what should i use?
    3. i read a lot of about this game and i know that at late game you have to grind non-stop. so what is the best spot for grinding for a feoh mystic muse?

and i think thats all. :)

fgovmgdr91 likes this.
  2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

hmmmm, first of all welcome to lineage 2.
    the game is really hard on the start for someone who did not have any lineage 2 experience before so i think you will have endless questions soon. anyway if you already understood the basics the feoh as a class uses robe armor and most of the players use a retributer or staff as you call it. as for your third question the areas vary and you will learn them during your gameplay, do not be hasty.
    to be clear you are a feoh mystic muse after 85 level when you awaken your mystic muse elf. so did you already make it to 85?

edit : these site will also be usefull for you : http://l2wiki.com/

RedWind likes this.
  3. BimBame

BimBame User

you say they use retributer. but i browsed a little bit more and saw in this website (lineage2.eu) that feoh wizards use busters. (they look like swords)

4. Vango

Vango User

no, just dont. pls i cant see another feoh with buster for the love of god! just use retributer :)
    oh and welcome to core!

MNQS89 likes this.
  5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

they can use many weapons like magic swords and magic blunts but most use retributers.

6. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

sword is for more defensive aproach with mana up sa. they're generally cheaper as well so they're just fine.

Elesmira likes this.
  7. Relic

Relic User

lmao who cares lol
    diff in mattack 1.5-2k with full buffs which is less than 1% dmg difference.
    less pdef,costs 2x more.
    +4 bonus is joke anyways,and sword is actually the only mage weapon with decent double sa.

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

retributer = pve
    sword/blunt = pvp(cuz a r95 sigil +4 is like more 150 p def)

9. sleepers

sleepers User

use a +7 aoba

Schofield likes this.
  10. KSERW

KSERW User

if need dmg and only dmg use retri.( unless you have + 16 double sa one hand mage sword + sigil - then retri<one hand in terms of dmg , i dont troll btw).

11. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

thats indeed true, tested ofc information. for an unknown reason the +16 buster has better m attack than +16 retributer, but retributer has better m attack in general than buster

12. Walkirye

Walkirye User

actually, some time ago ive read a test, about those 3... +16 blessed caster -empo- (1h blunt) + sigil have the higgest matak of three at these point:

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=248755

but, since its just for testing propourse (i barely doubt that, someone actually can go to +16 mage weapon on core), retribuirter have the higgest matak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.