1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions, comming cp

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ElNeiz, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElNeiz

ElNeiz User

hi

is it true that it takes 1-2 months to make 99 right now? why is that
    how 'bout the classess in comming update or ertheia? will mages/archers still roll? how 'bout dagers(i heard the will be op), and what about dd

could u write me best setup taking in account we'll start some pvp in 4-6 months(considering new update)
    what about summoners?

what class for iss/tank (is best? ... there always is 1 that is the best )

what should happen to econemy after new ertheia update, i heard it's harder now to get smth, than it was before.

2. Zebedin

Zebedin User

it all depends if you starting from zero or with credit card,
    what i mean is you can have pa +rune exp + nevit + perma vitality + some innova exp events they do in future (atm is 50% exp event)

allso if you pay for agathion that makes you collect exp bottles for dual/sub/sub class you only need to focus on main char

last thing is if your cp might want to nolife on soh aoe or crossroads :p

in my opinion, dream team should looks like iss + 2healers (1healer with dual class dd for daily instances so you can do it faster) tank and yul archers as dds :dd

we doesnt know much about artejas update yet, but if you want to check upcoming one (valliance)
    you can visit this site http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=262643

class for iss id say prophet with elemental resists +30 and with mistic imminity ^.^
    for tank i would pick shillen templar, their paralize is really annoying and they got mass paralize in next update for more awsomness xd
    allso you should consider picking up good race stats cause you can change your class by chaos essence from l2store

summoners are strong in many aspects, they for example no need good items to be effective
    but as 98 wynn i tell you that they are annoying in playstyle, mostly because they lack some cool gap closers and escape mechanics. yul can jump, feoh can teleport, tyrr and othell can jump and poor wynn can only switch position with pet (wtf the pet is always near you, otherwise youll die)
    i even considering delete this dual class for yull so feel what i think about them :/ walking sack of ****

if you will be up with future changes, visit pts, learn about actual economy and do some calculations, you no need to worry about anything
    lets say the new class we saw in movie is using fists, and fists are now underpriced cause nobody really roll with them. this might change with upcoming erteya, so its all up for you, noone will share you their secrets about how they flip something to make profit

take this on mind its only my personal opinion

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  3. KSERW

KSERW User

xping with premium and some vitality , runes etc yes 99 in 2 months.

ertheia need months . a lot months. we dont even have epeisodeion.

for me in epeisodeion mages will rock harder ( now also they rock, ppl dont know to play them).

economy is getting harder and harder but if you play and dont give up you will make money.

if you have euro to use all will become easier.

4. ElNeiz

ElNeiz User

for 2 months, how much euro would one person have to spend to get 99(about how much hours pro day/cp exp are we talking about)?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    ReewOxize, Keelycledef and oAITIYGuxd like this.
  5. KSERW

KSERW User

for sure each member need 18 euros for premium. ( 9 per month)

now vitality items are a bit cheaper. rune of xp 50% per week is 12 euro if i remember.

breezer ( 1 hour filling vitality) ( pro item) cost in adena 13 m, so about 1,3 euro. maintain potion for half hour 0,59.

so make your own numbers;p i took 98-99 really fast using 25 euros for this lvl. the other lvls were easier as you know.

6. ElNeiz

ElNeiz User

is there any limation on core, of how much vit items i can use or not?

Keelycledef likes this.
  7. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

it's 5 max vitality items per week. 10 if you have a premium account. there is also an item to increase the limit.

8. Relic

Relic User

best dd's in new update are daggers/yuls/mages (in no particular order) yuls are not getting any boost except for some mdef ,while all classes are getting pdef boost which kinda fcks up yulls.
    mages are getting boosted hard,same for daggers which are close to op in next update than again range>melee for pvp even if ranged class is much weaker than said melee.
    summoners are not meant for pvp only for mob/raid farm( in b4 flame sorry guys but its true).
    tank/iss=sk and domi
    economy will still be **** and new adena sink methods will be introduced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.