1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kamael Race

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tahlwyn, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahlwyn

Tahlwyn User

hello people. happy new year to all of you.

first of, let me say that i'm new to the goddes of destruction - lindvior world. i joined here some days ago and i have a question about kamael race. my main is yul trickster. i heared there is a dualclass i can make above 85 lvl, so i decided it to be judicator. i've read many articles about the new classes but i couldnt find the explanations i was looking for. so here i am asking you guys. is it true that judicators can't complete the seize your destiny quest and they can't awake to iss judicator? if yes, why? are they still usefull for raids, farm, etc?

regards!

2. MirOo

MirOo User

happy new year :=)!

you can't have judicator iss :(. ncsoft says its not possible by design of the game^^

Tahlwyn likes this.
  3. Tahlwyn

Tahlwyn User

okay. i've also read that judicators can awake in one of the other iss enchanter classes: hierophant, doomcryer, sword muse and spectral dancer. or was that only available for the ones made before the lindvior update?

4. Rangur

Rangur User

the latter. you cannot awaken a judicator anymore now, they are now limited to level 80 subclass characters.

Tahlwyn likes this.
  5. Tahlwyn

Tahlwyn User

i want to ask something else as well. let's say i make a dualclass doombringer or soulhound. can i change it later to a class from another race? some guy told me he is having a soulhound sub on human character, or dark elf sub on elf character. so my question is can i do that too on a kamael or it was a lie?

6. Lemon

Lemon User

later you can change it for any dualclass you wish, except ol and maestro. about subclasses you can have only from kamael race.

Tahlwyn likes this.
  7. Tahlwyn

Tahlwyn User

great! thanks for your asnwers guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.