1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DivineOrder new clan recruiting

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vango, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vango

Vango User

hello core community!
    we are a group of friends who have experience in lineage from c2.
    (many private servers. as for me i played on ncwest for 2 years before coming here)

recently we started to play on core and after spending about a month wandering around we decided to open our own clan. divineorder was created yesterday, and at the moment is lv 5 while everyone is doing whatever he can to contribute.

today we are opening the doors for everyone, experienced or not, who is looking for a humble and warm lineage 2 family. we do not ask for anything in return, just your good attitude and your warm friendship. we always look to help everyone we can in any way we can. sharing our knowledge is our basic moto, beacause sharing is caring.

if you my fellow lineager are new to this server and want to make new friends while having fun, you are welcome here.
    if you my fellow group of friends are looking for a quiet place to crash with no drama but with a lifetime laugh, you are welcome too.

for the moment we do not have a clan hall. we lost our bid for one since we just started on the server, but we have all the time ahead of us. oh and we have raid call for communication. if you wanna have a laugh or two come and join us :d

if you want to know more, or join our clan dont hesitate to pm supremev, or send a mail if im not online :)

take care and good luck!!

2. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

free bump!!

3. Vango

Vango User

bumpy!!!...

ReewOxize and flaming_sock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.