1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaos essence and enchanted skills

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ginaki7, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

hello there!my question might sound silly but can anyone tell me for sure if i change from saggitarius with chaos essence to trickster my passive skills and active that are enchanted will be reseted to +0?or i will only lose the passive of class that is enchanted and all other remain as they are?i want valid answers please.ty very much.

2. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

enchanted skills from saggitarius are different than skills of trickster? im asking bcz i dont know those classes, but if they are different, for example: saggitarius have skill xyz+5, and trickster doesnt have skill xyz so i think u can loose it... if they are same on both classes u wont lose anything...

3. Sanek

Sanek User

all skills i had enchanted (after-awakening skills) remained enchanted when i changed class via chaos essence.
    since new class skills are not enchantable, you won't lose anything in that matter also, i guess.
    i have, however, no clue whether skills like, whatever-is-it-name-bow-attack-speed-buff from <76 would remain. but it might, since my elf spectral master does have seraphim the unicorn, and so on.

4. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i have learned all awaken skills nothing kept from 3rd class so i dont mind.skills that are enchanted are all passives(common for all archers) like armor weapon mastery resist etc. and the one that only saggitarious has.from active i have impact shot tornado and pinpoint.i understand that the specific skill for saggitsrious will be reseted since i will lost it anyway to take a trickster's passive.my concers though are only for the common-to-all-yul-classes skills passive and active ones.

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

enchanted yul awakening skills are kept.

6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

ty all for help guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.