1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kimerian Instance

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fhurrhurr, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fhurrhurr

Fhurrhurr User

i recently got to lv. 90 and figured i'd try out kimerian(normal), so i enter and stumble my way onto the waterfall.
    here i see kimerian standing in the water outside the waterfall, i attack and when i kill the "^0^" she drops nothing. i have read that stuff hardly drops from that instance, but i kinda feel like i have done something wrong.

isnt she supposed to be inside? or is that in "epic"-mode only?

2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

as far as i remember you will find kimerian inside only on epic mode. i could be mistaken tho, it has been months since i did it and i always hated it.

3. Pougen

Pougen User

yeah, i can confirm that, kimerian is inside only in the epic mode.

but just for information, as a feoh, i farmed a lot in fairies and get something as ~ 100 + item for kimerian epic.

i made it everyday ( worth some xp for 3 minutes instance ) and the best thing i ever get was an ewr.

4. Buxant

Buxant Banned

i did +- 10 normal kimerians and +- 40epic ones, all i got was 2 ears, but friend of mine, went on normal kimerian for the 1st time ever with his iss box and dropped apo weapon, so...

5. blogiete

blogiete User

in half year
    normal kimerian 2 ear, 1 ewr, 1x tw shoes
    epic kimerian 3 ear, 1x seraph earring.

as for my friends.. they was lucky and got specter caster/retributer. but it's 0.1% chance to drop )

6. Fhurrhurr

Fhurrhurr User

new questions on the horizon:

1) i found a talking rabbit in there, he asks me a question and i have 4-5 choices. do i get something if i answere correct the 1st time?

2) i also found a npc standing near the "river" wich ends in a waterfall, his name is "taegong kim" but as i approach him, i get ported back to the beginning. doesnt matter from where i approach him(swimming over the river or running up behind him) i still get ported back. anyone have a tip how to speak to him and does he gief free stuffz?

Sarysorma, fgovmgdr91 and tzmvsvyy85 like this.
  7. boy toy

boy toy User

there is also a frog under a bridge.
    all of them are a waste of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.