1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sergei is not scammer...v1ng is.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sergei, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergei

Sergei User

so im playing on some of my boxes and i see some room named "sergei scammer octavis". im gonna have to guess v1ng is butthurted again because ppl dont take him to octavis party being a scammer.
    i havent done any instance with sergei for a long time. anyway would be nice if gm do something about this v1ng because im tired of seing my name in scammer room list for no reason. can i send some mail or something to complain about this?
    this pic i got today while i was farming in imperial tomb on box and sergei on just for mentor:
    [​IMG]
    i dont have any other 95+ chars so yea, its not nice when ppl block u for no reason.

this images are from 2 months ago. same v1ng was dismiss from party and he pm me from some box, then again i see room "sergei scammer octavis". i wasnt even party leader, and octavis was stage 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i only guess that this is v1ng, i dont know anyone who could be more ******ed. probably related to this real scammer post: https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=24930&highlight=v1ng

MNQS89 likes this.
  2. Reckless

Reckless User

v1ng has been reported multiple times to be unreliable. it is very unfortunate that he still tries to deceive people like this. my adivce is to only /block people based on proof on the forums.

3. KSERW

KSERW User

v1ng is a known scammer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.