1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammer on Freya

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alvitra, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvitra

Alvitra User

hello!
    i not found topic about "ban discussion" so i describe it here.

ten minutes ago i was in freya instance and when freya had 0.1% hp to die automatically we were thrown out of the instance, except my leader party - ghyde. i don't know how he did it but only he has been in the instance and only he received reward from freya, dishonestly... .
    such a thing should be punished, so i request to ban for this person "ghyde"

some evidence about the award
    http://imageshack.com/a/img27/6936/fcj4.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img69/9919/ct07.jpg

sorry for my english if is bad, please bear with us.

"away from scammers"

2. syzgod

syzgod User

he/she will be very rich! :d pathetic. btw it's still not bannable. scam is a part of the game.

3. blogiete

blogiete User

few lifestones is really good drop..

4. RazZz

RazZz User

so how he kicked u from instance ? cuase i m not thinking at any way ... maybe just cause i m sleeping on pc atm :p ... if he was out of pt i would understand a leave pt and pr

5. Delryn

Delryn User

most likely they had a healer that prd.

6. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

it has already be mentioned on other posts : they have their healer to your pt and before freya die he pr so you get nothing.old classic way...

7. Alvitra

Alvitra User

i think so too ginaki7 but i didn't write this post only for answer how he did it and i do not care. i turn to the administration that such people were punished, if he does not get a lesson he will continue cheat on freya.

8. RazZz

RazZz User

do u see the screenshot ? how they saw the drop ? it s obviously he was in pt

9. Alvitra

Alvitra User

and as he could not be in a party in your opinion if he got reward?

10. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i will say it once again as i did on a similar topic.gms cant interfere in game.scam drops its legal in game.scam account is illegal.so gms wont help you with the scam of a raid boss.it's sad i know but its true.i dont flame you with my reply cause i feel you and i agree with you i have been scammed only once in my life few days ago in istina but i cant do anything i deal with it and move on.try you make the cc if want and take few ppl that you have played more than 1 time in pt and know that they are trusted.at least this is what i do.i wish you wont get scammed again.

11. FiEndins

FiEndins User

hahahaha pro. *sorry you got scammed. but its true, you can't take just any random with you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.