1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I think about the current L2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wasonever, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasonever

Wasonever User

the first time i ever played lineage was lineage 1 episode 9: heine. it was an awesome game, with a strong community. it was a simple, yet hard game to play. many hours i spent grinding away in the ant caves just to procure enough braves for my knight to take part in a castle siege. i played on all the american servers, dep, ken, and then eventually loa. i was part of the closed and open beta testing of lineage 2 and played for years after the official launch. throughout the years i've watched as the lineage franchise slowly made a downward spiral that eventually ended in the discontinuation of the american l1 servers, then the f2p alteration to l2. i restarted l2 at the beginning of the f2p era, and stopped a few months later. today i updated the game and tried to play, but i couldnt bring myself to even leave town. the greatness of lineage is gone, i believe it left with the death of l1. time and time again ncsoft has proven that it has the ability to make a great game, and then run it into the ground. a great game is not defined by graphics and complexity, but rather, its defined by its ability to create an enjoyable gaming experience. and thats something that, in my opinion, nc has lost sight of. im not angry, just disapointed at the direction this franchise has taken. if any of the big wigs at nc read this: please bring lineage 1 back to your fans in the west. i dont want to play on a emulated pirate l1 server, i want the original lineage back.

what is happening with the l2 ?

goddes ncsoft release resolves join the classes then solve separates them , when we thought we players would receive new skils for classes , ncsoft decides to bring back some past skils for some classes that end up previlegiando on the other , which happens with the game balance ?
    *about feoh , resolve to bring the pet 's back and never put pet 's new to this place something outdated to get repetitive and boring again, between the storm feoh bring back the empowering echo , and how to feoh mistyc muse and feoh archmage ? why not returned the skin ? to make it balanced ?
    *among the wynn because it did not return the servitor barrier already that **** pain transfer is not serving anything about half kill , and kill half of the skils have not described " ignores transfer pain" , or the pain transfer has not described " except half kill" , or at least return the arcane agility that would make a bigger than this new skil you gave the class that serves no purpose to the class difference.
    among the daggers have the critical wound back , a class that is extremely ridiculous over other , anchor in daggers , silence , poison , all the curses that should be assigned to class feoh soultaker .
    *regarding siegel , extremely balanced in relation to the other , except for the cube that clears debuffs with more speed than the cubes of the wynns
    and the delay of the cube is much smaller ....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Eru, Ljudmila 1978, sibascela and 7 others like this.
  2. Zebedin

Zebedin User

ncsoft got many nice ideas in aion, some of them were implemented in l2 with time
    but there are still few cool things to add, i like for example pet controll system from aion and want to see it here

3. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

yes yes let's put anchor and silence on one of the hardest hitting classes in the game. and you cry about current balance. please...

funny when these nubs boast about previous updates before god and cry about current balance when the game used to be so much more un-balanced before.

Eru likes this.
  4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

lol, feohs and daggers are currently the best dd classes...

5. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

dagger on oly- yes.

outside? nuker hits harder and from range. pretty sure priorities here are who dies the least and hits the hardest at same time.

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

daggers get good survival skills. daggers depending on equip, hit as hard as.

7. Relic

Relic User

tl;dr
    mmo's in general have become boring af ,lack of innovation terrible community you name, it all are reasons why mmo's including l2 ****s in these days
    besides game cant be exciting for 10 years straight

DIUBLITH likes this.
  8. Sun40

Sun40 User

wall of text , did no read .
    but let me tell you what i think .
    it's **** , every aspect of it . i play this thing 10 years and in the past 2 years i lost the "spark" . i don't get excited or interested in any particular class or race or whatever . it's so ridicilously bad , the freaking daily routine is actually making u even less interested in playing at all . i guess it's the addiction to this stupid poison that still keeps us arround .

9. Wushy

Wushy User

let me tell what i think, u are embittered and older for this ****. go rl

10. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

11. pabcore

pabcore User

i think that this epeisodion update didnt bring anything new/appealing to this game at all.it only boosted some classes to **** up balance once more.generally i dont think this game has something to offer in the upcoming years,ive been playing since the beggining with breaks in beetween,but feel like leaving it once and for all now more than ever.i am 99/99 i have literally nothing to do,used to be full active and now logging only for dailys to gather some sp(useless)...either u go full no life and join 'big' clans and do all the boring stuff like farming raids again again and again till you hate your life and quit (been there done that) or u play to have fun but u dont have fun at all cause there is nothing to do :p crappy community,boring daily routine stuff and so on..i hate to say this but im starting to feel the people saying this game is dead.and its so sad cause it used to be my no1 game since the begining.i hope this ertheia chronicle brings something new that will renew the interest of the people but i highly doubt that.considering starting gw2 or terra if ertheia is another hole in the wall.

RedWind likes this.
  12. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

i believe that everyone has a different point of view depending on how good they feel when they play or not and what this game offers to them.personally i feel like you and i agree but other ppl have their virtual friends in here ,have good staff ,connections and found their place to the big clans so yes they will oppose you by either insult you or just post their disagreement.ofc there are other who still play by have nothing and just have fun lvling with real life friends or again virtual friends not playing so hardcore and just chat and have fun.(used to be one of them)

overal its a nice game but when you have a game for so many years the company will make it truly hardcore to keep the old veterans play da game and force the newcomers buy staff through illegal sites.(dont any of you say its not true cause we all know it is true!) its a circle or ending you cant avoid so either you stop or keep doing the same old routine :d

ps: i believe that even if i had all those hot staff they sell for euro on those sites and been in a big clan i would still had got bored by the same old routine only cause i know myself.so again if a game is dead or not ,has more to offer or not ,or any other arguments can be found in the name of l2 ,it all depends from the personality of the person who plays.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

jesus, so much bla bla bla...

14. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

noone force you to read or take part in the conversation.stop making arguments from nothing!

15. Pougen

Pougen User

wts \n \r and dots.

as many ppl said, the game changed yeah...

but for those who played for 8 years, you changed too, nothing more.

and this for sure :

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    qre8ive likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.