1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need advice how to begin

Discussion in 'Archive' started by juusts, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juusts

juusts User

so i played l2 i know most stuff that all know but have some question with adena so hare it goes :

should i start with summoner and farm my *** of for some cents for shots, etc. ...... ?

or

just go with my favorite class and just lvl up collect stuff then sell it, save most adena and buy just necessary stuff ?

or

have my favorite class lvl it up to 85 and take summoner sub-class and farm with it and do this swicharoo ?

what you think ? is it worth to lvl up a summoner just for farming and transfer most stuff from him to main character ?

off topic

which summoner would be the best for farming ?

standard account can use just one account (window another character (buffer)) or 2 ? or its just for premium accounts ?

waiting for some advises, and hoping it wont be just one word answers :d

thank you for you time all

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
  2. Reckless

Reckless User

first level up your main class. then you can decide on making a second farm character for e.g. zaken and freya, and make it mentee of your main character. that way you get maximum profit :) a delf summoner is nice and easy

3. Buxant

Buxant Banned

if ur mainclass is dd, then make sure u make buffer, u can keep it 85, it is enough for solo spots and u will have extra char for zaken/freya
    get premium acc at least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.