1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Freezes and CRashes my PC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lppzaz, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lppzaz

lppzaz User

hi people i need someone to help me, i recently bought a new pc so transferred my l2 files from one to the other as to not have to download it all again, everything worked and i was playing fine.

20 minutes into the game the whole system locks, and weird sounds start playing and my computer screen is frozen, i literally have to hard boot to get it running again.

my pc plays games/movies etc etc with no problem - the only time i have problems is online l2, every time i play it now freezes up and crashes, sometimes in the first 5 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes into play and i have to hard boot to get my system up and running again.

i even did a clean install of windows and downloaded the game from the website again - still locks up and freezes.

my suspicion is it's something to do the the security protocols frost uses, but i have no idea why it sees me as a threat/cheat ???????

i played on multiple computers and never had this problem - someone please help.....

thank you in advance for your assistance.
  2. Razzly

Razzly Banned

does you experience any hardware issue - hot temperature ? was the pc oveclocked?

please download program "whocrashed" (for example here ) and send the status here,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.