1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armor Enchant Success Rate

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Seivlas, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seivlas

Seivlas User

hi guys !

i was looking for some information in the forum, but it seems that nobody made the experiment (or i'm too blind/stupid to find it) about the enchant rate for armors (there is an experiment for enchanting weapons). so here is my question :
    does it exist a table with the probability of succesfully enchanting an armor (+3 -> +4; +4 -> +5, and so on) ?
    if possible in epeisodion, but i didn't see any change about the enchant rate in the patch note, so a lindvior table would probably be still up to date.

thanks

2. Vikea

Vikea User

3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

weird, i thought i read all the experiment, but it seems i missed this one. anyway, thanks for the information. +3 -> +6 seems to be a pain in this ***...
    (additionnal question : if i use a giant's scroll at +4 for example, it'll have the 35% success rate, even if it increases the armor up to +7 right ? (yes, i know, i can also crystallize it if it fails))

4. Vikea

Vikea User

depends how much u lucky, i made 1 part +6 from 2nd trying, but with last set part spent a lot adena :)

scentwander and BlackWoodz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.