1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change name ticket?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Avianne, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avianne

Avianne User

hi. avnee here.

i have a question about character nickname change. it looks as follows:

the week before (10.06.2014) i bought a ticket to change nickname. i filled ticket in support many times as it was shown on the 'help' and i always get this:

[​IMG]
    (if the picture does not work, pls tell me then i reupload it)

i have everything i need to change nickname, new character with new nick, ticket to change name on my main (avnee). the 'help' section says that applications will be considered up to 5 days, but today it's now a week. i thought that changing the nickname will be after server maintenance, but i was wrong. after logging in, i still have the old nickname and a character created to replace nickname still exists. am i doing something wrong?

please help me because 25 euros is not so little. : ) also sorry for my poor english.

thanks you in advance for your fast reply.
    avnee.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

most managers are now in vacations, there is a topic about it, so please have patience and wait a little more.

3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

on your screenshot, i don't see any "your questions" button and it seems you didn't submit your ticket.

after writing a ticket, make sure to click onto "these articles did not answer my question" button or the ticket won't be submitted

4. Avianne

Avianne User

eh... thanks a lot for your help. i do not know if i'm the only with this problem, but maybe will better to do it more "readable"... : p

i think, topic can be closed. ticket has been sent. : p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.