1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some questions about OR

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Baach, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baach

Baach User

hello all, i started to play one week ago, i reached lvl 91 very fast with dual classes and all sub class(pa, vitality pot....) but i have some doubts about daggers in this chronicle. i dont know exactly if they are strong or not (i think yes). my questions are:

¿what weapon should i use? i saw some daggers with as/skull edge, i think they have it for buff cancel, pvp shield defense...
    ¿what sub class certifications and dual class certifications should i take?
    when i reached 4th, i saw in my inventory "chaos pomander", i read that you can get 2 skills for your class.¿what of those skill are the best for dagger?

best regards, baach.

abnorbkar likes this.
  2. golemka

golemka User

wasnt here the same topic with the same questions?

3. walkingcat

walkingcat User

some daggers uses skull edge for higher pvp damage, cancel buff does no work for sonatas harmonies and melodies.
    i personaly go for dual 24% hp certificates, most of ppl uses +27% skill power.
    about promander skills go fo disparition and unbind or undying will imo.

4. Vonak

Vonak User

if you have a good con, or as imbarogue some hp boosts, undying will is cool, but if you are weak, unbind can be good.
    anyway disparition is a must.

5. Baach

Baach User

thanks all for ur time, i took disparition (op) and undying will but im actually 92 and i have not good hp :p.
    what about sub-class certification? i took 4% p def/m def and have 8 more books but i don't know what would be the best option.

6. RedWind

RedWind User

ye that was same topic ;p but we like helping each others xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.