1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday Vitality Potion 4h

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Balcerkowa, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balcerkowa

Balcerkowa User

is possible to exchange birthday vitality potion 4h for 4 x birthday vitality potion 1h as in the past?

2. Vonak

Vonak User

it was at dimensional npc in town, just check if it is still available

3. Onyx

Onyx Innova Group

now this option is unavailable, but since many players are asking to keep it, we are considering bringing it back.

Wakka likes this.
  4. FinfaYolo

FinfaYolo User

at least you should've made an announcement about this disabling, since some of us have bought potions before checking the option.

if you do not want to bring this option back, for me would be fair to bring it back for few days for the people that accidentally bought them without checking first.

GiuliaSofia likes this.
  5. bugaimer

bugaimer User

i completely agree, this option was there for a very long time, so noone is checking every time if it is still there, or it is just ninja-deleted without any announcement.
    this exchange option is the main reason people are buying the 14euros and the 20euros kits.

to onyx:
    a constructive criticism, instead of writing "dusting the server" notifications after maintenance, don't be lazy and inform your customers about the real changes that actually affect them (e.g. "exchange vitality item" option removed, lucky stones are not working with ancient enchants anymore, etc., happened multiple times). this attitude about changing things that are directly affecting players without a notification or announcement is totally unacceptable. please seek guidance and advices from companies or organisations that have dealt with their customer base on a professional level. (this level of service might be acceptable in russia, i honestly don't know, but it is not in europe for sure.)

6. GiuliaSofia

GiuliaSofia User

i completely quote bugaimer..

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

wanted to know the reason to remove it...
    make ppl buy more pots?

8. Onyx

Onyx Innova Group

actually this option was added to dimensional merchant by mistake and when testers noticed it - we removed it and it was treated as a fix. but many of you asked me to keep it, so i made an investigation into the problem and made sure that we can bring it back. eta of bringing is next maintenance (8th of july). hope you will enjoy it :)

Wakka and bugaimer like this.
  9. FinfaYolo

FinfaYolo User

thanks for listening to us, we hope that this does not get delayed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.