1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyes whats smart to do

Discussion in 'Archive' started by c4rlito, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c4rlito

c4rlito User

hi hello

i really dunno what to do, to do this as cheap as possible

we have 3 dyes slots,must i fill them all up? (thats not the problem) i have 2 open slots but dex 15+ and 3+ con is really expensive

but many people say next update erthea (all dyes will change) does that mean what u add now is in next update useless ?

whats wise to do whit mine adenski?

plz your opinion

tnx

c4rlit0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

dont know about next update dyes, but as i know you are dagger, you could easy go for +5 dex -1 con. it's cheap(around 1.35bi) and -3 con wont hurt u.

c4rlito likes this.
  3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

eventually it'll not be a -3 con but a -6 con (compared to +5 +1). if you're planning your char as a long term one, i think buying like 3 sets of +5 +1 or 2 set +5 +1 and 1 +5 (cause the elemental effect won't stack for the same dyes) would be better. you can buy a "temporaly" set of dyes, like the ones you can have with the wondrous cubic, fairly cheap, and which can do the trick while you gather money or until you've done what you wanted to do.

4. xBlazing

xBlazing User

if you want to combine both smart and mucho cheap you just buy lv.4 legendary(+5,-1) from any fortress which should if i remember right cost you about 120kk or so each set of 10.

5. Onyx

Onyx Innova Group

the only thing patchnotes say about dyes is that it will be available through alchemy which in its turn will be available for ertheia characters 40+ after 1st class transfer.

trym` likes this.
  6. Known

Known User

= in longer term cheaper dyes than it is today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.