1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

First time l2 player , few questions.

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Mardouk, 29 авг 2014.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Mardouk

Mardouk User

Симпатии:
    hello everyone.

i never played l2 before , started a bit at ncwest saw all the bot fest and lag due to the servers being in na and stoped, recently saw this server and that it was mostly bot free and decided to play here.

now i dinged 85 a few days ago and i got a few questions that i can't find answers to since most of the threads i find are 2-3 years old.

first of all buffs , is it worth for me to keep a permanent premium account and level a buffer and dual box or there's a way for me to get the same buffs i was getting before 85? even if store is an option.

leveling for now on . besides the few dailies there are what else can i do? i tried soloing but i was getting 0.2% at bloody swamplands and it seemed crazy slow.

gear . now besides the obvious "go buy adena and buy gear noob!" is there another way?

and lastly , when will i get to see some pvp action where i won't be one shotted? i mean when my gear will become some what sufficient in sustaining me?

that's all i can think of now sorry for the long post it's just there's so much little information for this game it's insane all the threads are find are usually out dated by a year.

thank you for the time reading this.

2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Симпатии:
    i can just say one thing, welcome to hell... xd

quir0 нравится это.
  3. syzgod

syzgod User

Симпатии:
Статус темы:
Закрыта.