1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Experiment 106 [Ertheia] Luck and craft

Тема в разделе "Latest Experiments", создана пользователем Pazak, 11 сен 2014.

1. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

Симпатии:
    [other game mechanics aspects]

we craft all night til' the sun
    we craft all night to get some
    we craft all night for good fun
    we craft all night to get lucky

[​IMG]

purpose: to find out how luc stat affects chances of crafting for various equpment.

character: tyrr maestro lv.99 with all skills learnt and without any buffs or equipment.

during the experiment we shall craft weapons and armor of r99 and s grades with different values of luc stat. we shall try to create 500 of each item from 60% recepies.

the results can be seen in the table below.

[​IMG]

conclusion: the results indicate that increasing luc leads to an increase in chances of crafting. after taking a closer look at the numbers, we can say that 1 luc increases craft chance by 0,1% ~ 0,03%. but in fact this bonus may vary, as 20 luc that we have added on the second step led to ~5% increase in crafting chance, which is less that the increase on the third step, when we have added 145 luc.

Norekien, Elesmira, Darma и 2 другим нравится это.
  2. Lootus

Lootus User

Симпатии:
    thanks for experiment. here are the base luck stats of different races.

race luc
    human 34
    elf 34
    dark elf 32
    orc 32
    dwarf 35
    kamael 33
    ertheia 34

also - seen that you have a dwarf with craftshop in the picture - i hope you used the dwarf to do the experiments too. in ncwest server some dwarfs advertise their craftshops "+12 luck craftshop" when in fact the dwarf's luck doesnt matter if the dwarf is not the crafter. the lucky "glover" procs on whoever is the crafter.

best
    ssslice

DemiGoth, sjgtyahtyh и Ennigma нравится это.
  3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

Симпатии:
    can you make the same thing for spoils?

4. Surprised

Surprised User

Симпатии:
    i don't have an idea why did you test the 200 luc, while is impossible to reach it.

also do i need to have 55 luc to increase the success rate, or the dwarf (crafter) has to have 55 luc?

5. qqOGC

qqOGC User

Симпатии:
    maybe someone have a dworf with increased luc and tracking craft rates and want to share their statistics ;] ? and btw on test luck means blessed items only or blessed/double craft ?
    and how much it's possible to increase luc in game, i know 3 x dyes +5 luc = 15luc, and accessory +3, total 18, is it possible to get even more ?

6. MickyMouse

MickyMouse User

Симпатии:
    accesory +3
    3xdyes +15
    bracelt from warp +5
    talisman - insanity +2

=25

iRekT, kisseta и nuhnbzhz нравится это.
  7. Rorschak

Rorschak User

Симпатии:
    is the % chance of enchant with luck added to the actual rate of success or is it the % of the success rate like lucky enchant stones
    meaning:

regular rate of success 60% + 9% or is it 60% + 9%*60%

so 69 % ?? or 60% + 5.4% ??

8. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Симпатии:
    @ surpised

need full dyes, accessory and bracelet on dwarf.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 16 фев 2015
  9. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Симпатии:
    Dwarfs on Core advertise the same way.. And indeed, the clover pops up on the one EXECUTING the craft and not the CRAFTER (unless he's executing it). That means that a dwarf with a '+20 LUC' tag on shop has the same chance on success s my dwarf (+1 LUC only) if you craft at my shop - not to mention YOU as craft customer can't even check the +20 LUC at all.
    Secondly, with LUC being on the EXECUTING side (as the description says: "Luck gives characters a greater chance for success when crafting, dodging, and even finding loot drops."), it means that for my dwarf I can just focus on STR instead of the overpriced LUC dyes, and that you as craft customer should invest in LUC...

10. SweetThing

SweetThing User

Симпатии:
    Can you upload the image again?