1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Awakening rewards removed??

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем BloodyQueen, 21 сен 2014.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. BloodyQueen

BloodyQueen User

Симпатии:
    hi, some time back i think 3 mouths ago maybe not that much in my acout wend i have reach awakening class i got rewarls like a chest the give me some sp scrolls, 5 to be precise, i still have tem in each one of may awakend chars, but recently i have 1 day ago i have reach awakening in a buffer elf and i dint get that chest of rewars. did they removed those rewards? in the ofical sito (us) they say you get those too. were they removed or was a bug?

2. Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi User

Симпатии:
    the sp scrolls removed,the others dont, 5 elixir for buffs 2 change att at weapon s and cloak

3. BloodyQueen

BloodyQueen User

Симпатии:
    well im quiting, sorry but it toke me a huge strugle to get this far and i cant even buy alf the skills... gg

4. Elesmira

Elesmira User

Симпатии:
    afaik you shouldnt need sp for the 1st 85 level skills. thats why it was removed. the sp scrolls are not given as reward in ncwest either. they have been removed intentionally in epeisodion.

5nnaoki5o и Crazy0ne нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.