1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few questions.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SpearHead, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpearHead

SpearHead User

hi there fellow players!
    well my rage when i saw info about the merge of lilith and core was rlly big (cause of admins who said: there will never be any merge, core and lilith are other projects etc.) but me and my friends thought about it and we told each other to come back and play on core. so i got few questions for you:
    1. could u tell me how's situation with online? will i find any exp/farm/pvp parties on lvls 90+? cuz i dont wanna waste time. (lilith on 1 a.m. to something like 7 a.m. was like 1 merchant group on partymatching)
    2. is there any side dominating? (like merge of euphoria and b.m.f. on lilith - which was stupid as ****, but they knew lilith is about to die so they farmed up everything they could, point to them)
    3. new players coming or not?

please i don't want this topic to be closed because of some in-game rage, so just give me some of answers.
    thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  2. Undressed

Undressed User

1 - it is pretty eazy to get some exp/rb pts, would not say there are many of them tho. you can log in game and see the situation yourself. ^^
    2 - simple - yes.
    3 - there are lots of new players, summer is ended soo there are coming many new ''nolifers''.

3. SpearHead

SpearHead User

i'm just downloading it. my holidays are about to end too, so i'm looking forward to play : )
    one more question: how's the situation with prices? are prices high ? (something like heavy seraph on lilith was like 800kk for whole set) epic prices? weapons ? how does it look?

4. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

1- it's really easy to find partys almost whole day for kartia 95, spicula, seed of hellfire, baylor and even xp partys like stronghold 3 (sh3), raider's crossroads (cr) and so on, so you will have not problems at all
    2-yes, right now redguard (rg) + blackangels (ba) are dominating, but there is one more side rebuilding right now with blackswans (bs) + 7sins and also one new ally trying to do pvp and farm some epics too with enclave + laonda + venom, so that means a lot of fun if we manage to have 3 strong sides
    3- you will see a lot of new players, but even more are waiting until ertheia release to come here and try it out
    4- situation with prices is not so bad, let's say 200-300kk for r99 light or robe gloves/boots, a bit more for helmets (300-350) and the most expensive items are upper body (900-1200kk) and pants (400-500kk), heavy set is a bit cheaper than that. r95 sets around 400-600kk if i'm not wrong. top r99 clean weapons are around 1-1.2kkk for retributer and 800-1000kk for bows. daggers around 400-450kk. about epics, around 4.5-5kkk for aq soul ring, 10kkk for baium soul ring, 3-3.5kkk for tezza's soul necklace, 1.5-2kkk for orfen's soul earring, 900-1000kk for octavis necklace, 1.5-2kkk for istina's earring , etc

SpearHead likes this.
  5. syzgod

syzgod User

yeah but the only problem you can't make those adenas in a decent way.

6. IBegU4Mercy

IBegU4Mercy User

actually u can ... but u need cp :)

7. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

not needed, i got like 10kkk last 6 months, but you need to know what to farm

8. Hax

Hax User

for point 2): atm bs is dominating daily pvp, which is just my honest opinion.

outletsiehc likes this.
  9. iblacki

iblacki User

wow i just can't belive what you wrote...

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

i'm just waiting to see what side polish people will join.

Known, Pr0t0n, MissKamael and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.