1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Questions from returning player

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Amikae, 29 сен 2014.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Amikae

Amikae User

Симпатии:
    hello guys!

so i have this level 89 yul moonlight sentinel and i haven't got a clue what to do with it. i remember there was daily quests in aden, but that's all really. how do i level up? and how do i farm up for the next tier of items?

in the old l2 you could always find a spot to solo, but here without buffs i can't kill much. what do i do?

Budala нравится это.
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Симпатии:
    have you checked the guides section of the forum? you may find something useful there such as this one from elesmira.

3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Симпатии:
    tip: you'll barely find parties; try to find a whole bunch of players in your level range. most are in 95-99 right now. :s

4. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

Симпатии:
    this is incorrect. there are a loooot of s3 xp parties. i made an experiment last night, the replacements (when someone was leaving) were found in less than a minute.

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Симпатии:
    oh... i suppose i was too hasty to state what i have... i didn't get a chance to experience s3 due to clan wars, people killing lowbies because that's somehow good for the population [​IMG]

6. zloebator

zloebator User

Симпатии:
    many normal clans have "dual clans",where low lvl players exping without wars.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.