1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions from returning player

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Amikae, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amikae

Amikae User

hello guys!

so i have this level 89 yul moonlight sentinel and i haven't got a clue what to do with it. i remember there was daily quests in aden, but that's all really. how do i level up? and how do i farm up for the next tier of items?

in the old l2 you could always find a spot to solo, but here without buffs i can't kill much. what do i do?

Budala likes this.
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

have you checked the guides section of the forum? you may find something useful there such as this one from elesmira.

3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

tip: you'll barely find parties; try to find a whole bunch of players in your level range. most are in 95-99 right now. :s

4. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

this is incorrect. there are a loooot of s3 xp parties. i made an experiment last night, the replacements (when someone was leaving) were found in less than a minute.

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

oh... i suppose i was too hasty to state what i have... i didn't get a chance to experience s3 due to clan wars, people killing lowbies because that's somehow good for the population [​IMG]

6. zloebator

zloebator User

many normal clans have "dual clans",where low lvl players exping without wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.