1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Joseph, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph

Joseph User

hi everyone. i had an almost two years break from the game. now i want to play again and i decided that i want to come here in core. im having some questions tho.
    is it possible to compete with the old players in server? im still having some gaps about the latest updates and i haven't decided what class to play. i want to play something that i will have fun with. if you could give an advice about that it would be great. and last but not least, is anybody looking for a mentee? :d

2. Known

Known User

hi there,
    nice idea is to play one of classes of new race. ertheia mage is something between mage class (nice m. atack) and dagger (grate hide and speed), and this ertheia warrior is ... cant compare it but on high lvl is insane in 1vs1. if you shout in any village about mentor there will by many pm's ^^

best regards.

3. Joseph

Joseph User

thanks for your reply. i've decided to make a support class, iss or aeore, as i believe it will be easier to find party, since i will be playing alone here. although people are telling me that wynn is the best class for solo playing and it is good for instances.
    what do you think is the best race & class for iss or healer?
    something else i would like to ask. can somebody explane to me what is chaos essence and how exactly does it work?

regards.

4. Ronove

Ronove User

if you don't mind to spend 8e or some adena to change class later, i think best race for healer is dark elf, class, well it depends on what you wish.
    pvp: evas saint > cardinal > shilen saint
    pve: i don't think it really matters, but i'll admit shilen saint is slightly superior when it comes to managing mana specially when you have people that spend mana very fast in party. mana almost never was a problem for me leveling up as aeore healer or pve'ing as aeore cardinal.

all races do the job pretty decently, unless you want dominator specifically then you must make orc, or you want some very specific setup (like iss with mystic immunity instead of battle rhapsody).

best class for me is sword muse, 2nd best hierophant, but they all have their pros and cons really.

chaos essence is used to change your 'class' within your archetype (ie you can change from one class of iss to another class of iss). for example, changing from iss spectral dancer to iss sword muse, you can use a chaos essence (from l2 store).

Joseph and Hax like this.
  5. yLogy

yLogy User

if u can compete with others, answer is yes u can.
    im kinda slacker, i dont really have some ultra equip and i really enjoying pvp here.
    for example im healer eva saint. 11 ap, 98 subclass.
    its pretty doable, nothing extra.
    about equip
    2 bilions seraph +6 robe set
    2 b beleth
    2b istina ring
    1.5b orfen
    40kk coc earring
    1b istina necklase
    2 b hunters talisman
    skill enchant max +5... max 1b
    some hellfire talisman few millions and some weapon for few millions..

around 11 billions, u can really enjoy top pvps here without being perma dead.
    of course if u are rich u can make pvp sets etc... buts its like very expensive...

so definetely, its not so hard to be competitive with players who play here years in open pvp.

Joseph and Known like this.
  6. Joseph

Joseph User

thank you guys for your replies :)

if i have some more questions during my adventure i will post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.