1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ximi86, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ximi86

Ximi86 User

probably u see me posting on tyr warrior section but noone knows about me,let me tell...

im luis (lu,titanlu,my in game char) a guy of 28 year old playing lineage 2 since 2006,ive played half of type of chars of lineage 2,before god of course. ive played seriously a paladin in 2006-2007,i arrived to 67 and i stop playing for do other things. in the middle of 2007 i return to play lineage 2 but in private servers,some of them with high rates,for try all classes that interests me. one class i like a lot is gladiator but since god this thinks changed. now,i like tyr warrior,whatever tyr is,so i played a berserker,lvled up to 86 and become tyr. later i make a sigel for remember my first char but for some reasons i need to leave from na server to here. and now im here lvling up a destroyer for become tyr. my two prefer chars are tyrs and sigels but since in age of conan get killed by a two persons when im a guardian i prefer attack chars,caused a good defense is a good offense. personally i prefer the honor of a tank,but playing solo with that char is too risky caused two attack persons can beat u easily (wynns,feohs,yuls,etc) so,after know this u can have an idea of why i always create attack chars. and other thing to know is that i prefer fighters over mages,i prefer hit physical over magical,its caused i do martial arts when im 17 years old and i like to be "the warrior" :d

and thats all,hopefully (with luck) one cp or clan recruit me,im tired of play solo since i play this game o_x

2. BabyMantis

BabyMantis User

[​IMG]
    well i don't know what to say to be honest... just pm psychophelia ingame if you need help !! :)

3. Vonak

Vonak User

welcome aboard!

4. Ximi86

Ximi86 User

thanks u two for the welcomes,i have clan now ive just only put a petition in clan entry and voila!!! anyway psychophelia i add u in my friend list,caused i need allyes in that game :d

5. Finality

Finality User

welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.