1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l2 store prices ADMINS GTFIH

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Relic, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relic

Relic User

ok i understand that most of us are living in eu region and 1/3 are lucky to be located in country's with good economic and not live in poverty with average wage of 400-500 euro's per month.
    still why our prices are so different from from l2 ru god version
    f.e here big brooch pack costs 46 euro's ,in l2 ru 1595 rub or for those who are lazy to convert that money to euro its 23 eur.
    i mean we all know that russian money is worth nothing atm but still overpaying for the same item 100% more money than for the same item on server from same company just localized in different language is just absurd.
    same thing with pa and all other items on l2 store.
    my question is why we are paying more for the same thing while not getting half of the service and events russians do(srsly check out their forums weekly roleplaying events with prizes such as vit potions/7 day runes etc etc)

https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=807693
    just so you know that im not lying about prices

Known, holyox and Elyath like this.
  2. turnON

turnON User

relic , in some point you're right in some not ,

- the business model is designed for europe based on the economy of countries
    - servers are located in europe which are more expensive than the one in ukraine ( i hope i stated that correctly)

- over all i think this model is same as in russia , same project design just different prices as stated for europe .
    - regarding the services provided by eropean staff you're right it might be better
    - i don't think we can have same prices as russians - first of all 1 server "half full" ( just a rumors) only.
    in russia they have 6-8 servers that means bigger squad of people who can cooperate and work between servers

lets see what l2 clasic questionnaire will brings this month.

3. Relic

Relic User

yes but that doesnt justify why we have to pay 100% more for same item as russians
    30% yes,50% ok but to pay for same item 50 euro's while russians who ebay/rmt/but l2 store just as much as europeans,pay 23 euro's is just bs.
    its true russia overall is poor country but trust me those who can buy smth from l2 store have far more money than most of us,one simply doesnt play l2 in russia if he cant afford to buy stuff from l2 store for atleast 100+ euro's/monthly

4. syzgod

syzgod User

tell me a rich country in europe which is not france, germany or the uk. all the rest are poor as the russians. paying 100% more money is just non-sense. but it won't change i think. they are thinking in short terms not long. cheaper prices generate more customers but they are making more money with high prices too.

5. c4rlito

c4rlito User

norway richest country in europe sweden holland :) denmark ahh i forgot swiss

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
  6. syzgod

syzgod User

basically noone playing from those countries. :d

7. panini

panini User

and you know that from....?
    you asked all ppl from the server or ...?

8. syzgod

syzgod User

yes i did.

9. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

most players are polish , spanish, greek and lithuanian , not exactly the richest community.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
  10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

nobody forces you to buy from l2store. or you will buy "suicider kit" in your local supermarket if it will be added there as best xmas present?
    same as in ncwest. naia most peoples there from eu (gr esp ru pl etc) but prices there is... 80ncoins (1 hero coin) = 1$.. and you can get there items like that one enchat
    [​IMG]
    in short +1 1k $ :d

11. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

who cares about ncwest, its murica lel

12. Undressed

Undressed User

we got a few from those countries! myself included! so, you are wrong! ^^

13. Relic

Relic User

nobody forces me but to stay competitive i have to do it and if i dont it means i become a weakest link in my cp ,its the same thing with shirts/abundance talismans etc
    im sure you know what im talking about,obviously if you are playing casually you might say screw this and roll w/o donating and trust me you would do just fine but otherwise nah

14. Gamba

Gamba User

this server is cheap dude when hero coins was first week in ncwest it was 1€ for 1 hero coin and longing cost 7500 hero coin i think by bad guessing so calculate

15. Relic

Relic User

yeah but none buys longing with hero coin ,at least not ppl who have that much money to actually spend 7000+$ on game

hero coin is just bonus system it was never main source for items like l2 store is.its like i buy a new tv and toaster from shop with such bonus program and maybe if i buy 10 more items from the same shop in the same year maybe i will get a new dvd player and if i go full ****** with my spending i might get as bonus a brand new car.
    but obviously none is that stupid to buy 100+ new toasters and tv's just to get a new car which will most likely be opel or fiat.

16. Norekien

Norekien User

spain can into money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.