1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanae - Valakas 21.12.2014

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Nighy, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighy

Nighy User

pov: feoh soultaker
    duration: 6.24 mins (speed increased)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  2. PhantomAsSaSsin

PhantomAsSaSsin User

go go go blackangels :d :d

3. QUinter

QUinter User

nice video and song:)

4. Woodzie

Woodzie User

no offense, but here is no hands, items or making videos power showen.

edit: fanae do you have pvp weapon? do you even realize what is best aoe target picking?:) oh im sry you not picking targets. just one thing bothering me. do you rly ppl think that your clan won the fight makes you good?

the most funny thing is, when sprtcs is dead, your whole party is like bunch of meats. tell me truth is he your main assist or w/o him you cant beat anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

i kinda agree, no snare, almost zero, when with so many ppl togheter could be decisive. wrong way to use debuffs, sometimes attack more than use gloom+devil's(sometimes attack first).

6. Fanae

Fanae User

so.. welnez (pure skill ig) and snowyz (aka forum warrior) the brightest minds in the l2 world teach me how to play, tell me more please...

7. Woodzie

Woodzie User

can only teach how to move your character in game, how to use soulshots or put a skill into a skill bar. everyone learning his own play style. as i said no offense mate, just expected to see nice video but saw a disaster feoh :)

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

+++++. you didn't get the point, we weren't trying to insult you or something, we just told you your flaws in basic feoh gameplay. if you got so hurt about it, maybe it's time for you to watch your own movie.

9. Fanae

Fanae User

i don't need to watch it again my friend snowyz, it may be you who need to watch before to talk, i don't understand your ****ty critique, i put debuffs on targets when they dont have anti-debuff skills, evidently sometimes can fail on this because i still dont reach god level to know when someone will have anti-debuff skill in the next seconds.

someone who see all the **** that you wrote about me could think that i am totally useless and i spend 6 minutes of video putting debuffs on purged targets when clearly, its not like this, so simply after read your post, i can just think the same i have thought about you for long time already, that you are a guy who none has seen in game and wants to gain some fame at forum, sad but true.

and what to say about welnez, as nuker you are for me at same lvl as syra or manos7, a guy who cant recognize pve from pvp item, i think that there is no need to say anything else..

now i only need that syra (or any other random hater) come here to explain how to use my char, then i can rest in peace.

WelcomeToTheJungle and yLogy like this.
  10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

oh no bro, i don't care for none of what u said. you posted a movie, you should be open for critics. it's too childish of you to just make a wall of text cuz ppl said you didn't do enough. what you think about me, i couldn't care less. have fun, bro.

11. »Limy«

»Limy« User

you don't get it, he didn't show this movie to be open for opinions. he shared it so you can see how strong he is.

12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i heard the call , now you post will non-stop up , gz

[​IMG]

call me again when you need more visits on your posts

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

he failed hard, then.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaah, syra made my day :d

14. Woodzie

Woodzie User

aha, but he is not strong :d look at the butthurt of his post. good players accepts what other says about his bad gameplay and trying to improve instead of *****ing around :) he killing only becouse of items. try to meet good feoh with same items and he will understand. anyway gj you can kill ppl :d just another handless overgeared necro :)

SeeingRed and WineGod like this.
  15. Fanae

Fanae User

now overgeared = pve retri+4 acumen, amazing man, the more you write, the more you show your intelligence...

16. Woodzie

Woodzie User

ok i apologise. seems pve retri is just a **** weapon. if you was atleast using snares on enemy crowd fraps would have been atleast 1min shorter. but my inteligence is low so sry again for telling you like feoh to feoh about mistakes.

SnoWyz and PhazE like this.
  17. Fanae

Fanae User

sorry, there is no point to keep talking with brainless ppl..

18. Woodzie

Woodzie User

said a brainless feoh. this is your problem. instead of learning you just try to fight back. keep doing this failer :)

19. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

scared of critisism while he's posting his fraps on an open forum. tell us more.

20. Woodzie

Woodzie User

there is myth called that some ppl try to boost ego.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.