1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Important!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kayla, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayla

Kayla User

and now have a question for the team innova / gm's. so more than three months ago i sent a ticket to support with a request to restore / transfer my character from lilith server to server core. i received a message that i have to create two new characters, of the same race and class that i had on lilith. unfortunately, after this news, i could not get in contact with the support team. only after two months from the last correspondence received from team support the proposal of replacing characters on a seven-pack of exp. naturally i didn't accept and since then i did not get any information on this topic. i can't get an answer in any way . i'm really waiting for a long time, three months. i understand that you have a lot of work, especially in this topic but you have to understand that i'm worried, and still do not know anything. gm, i read posts on the forum but this in no way gives me information as i still have to wait for my character. please i would like to know how many days or months, i have to wait. it's really important. i have been waiting a very long time and no one answered me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.